Eastern Video release!!!!!!!!

KeeKee

Well, I gues its about time! Finally everything is lined out and Predators! Hunting In The East Series. "Back To Basic's" Part one is ready to sell!!!!!!!!!!! Starting now the video is for sale on the website!

I also thought I would tell you a little about the video. It was filmed in OH and KY. In the hills,wood lands,and farmlands. It takes you back to basic coyote hunting. It covers a lot of what the Eastern hunter needs to know to get started calling coyotes and hopefully has some great tips for everyone in there! We broke everything down into groups. Getting a plan together, Finding the coyotes, Scouting, Tracks and Scat, then we picked two areas and take you with us as we go through and scout the areas, pick stand sites and check out the land. Then later in the winter we go back in the areas scouted and call in and take some coyotes! There is a great Howling section in there, were I am howling with a pack of coyotes and another one with me howling with a lone coyote and he gets all fired up and just plain mad! He is threat barking and howling at me and the more we howl the more excited he gets!

Also included in the video are sections on Guns, Safety, Gizmo's and Gadgets, Calls and Calling, Camo, Getting into an area, Decoys and a lot more! We tried to start from ground 0. And go through the whole process on hunting eastern coyotes. The video runs around 95 mins.

I hope it is what everyone is wanted, we put a lot of work in this video all the feed back we got form here on Predator Masters! I don't think we done a bad job for two old country boys form Ohio!...lol... We just didn't want a bang flop video for the eastern hunters, the feed back we got said you wanted a video with a little of everything that would help out in the learning curve. So, we decided to go with a series! Every video will get deeper into all aspects of coyote calling. And each video will have more kills and more advanced information.

Just to let you know we have already started on the next two video's. The next one of the series will be Hunting The East Series Advanced Tactic's Part two! I am not going to let the cat out of the bag yet on the third video, but it is going to be a killer! It will be something that you never thought you would see!

On Advanced Tactic's we will be getting into a lot more detail on set ups, calling & sounds, travel lanes, wind currents, advanced decoy set ups, and there will be a lot of info on howling! And these are just a few! The howling footage alone is awesome!

All the order information can be found here on the website. And there is a few stills form the video and a trailer of some of the footage to take a look at. Just click on the link and it will take you straight to the website!

Predators! Hunting The East Series "Back To Basic's" Part One

I also have to take the time to thank all the people here on Predator Masters! We asked for feed back in what you all wanted in a video, and gave us some get information! And that's what we based our video series from! So THANK YOU ALL for all the help! This project has been a ton of fun, and we look forward to bring you Advanced Tactic's!

Thanks,
Kee's Productions

Brent & JD

Last edited:
Yippy!!!!

Ordered my copy! Paypal sent! I can hardly wait.... guess I have no choice though... HaHa.

Now maybe if I can learn something.....

Great to see you got this out and the very best to you, Brent!

TomC/Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

JD save me a copy, i will pick it up the next time we hook up or i'm in the area.Make sure my name is on one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see it.

Congratulations Brent! There has been a need for a ground-up instructional video in this industry. You did it, as well as, touched the Eastern terrain and tactics.

It's been a long time in the works, and it's great to see you releasing the fruits of your labor.

Way to go.

Tony

I ordered at 6 AM this morning and checked my mailbox when I got home and it's not here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What, no release party? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif No dancing girls, limos, Famous people , parties till 5am??? How about a private viewing for your 20 best buds complete with a keg of coors and a 55 gal. drum full of pork rhines. (I probably woudnt make that list either)You eastern guys need to take some learnin from the Hollywood types. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Cant wait to see it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for all the orders guys! There on there way!

Payotehunter…..NDA…..lol….Hang in there its on the way!

Tony,

We were ready to see it hit the market that’s for sure! The first video was a lot of work and we made a lot of mistakes! But the next few will go a lot smoother, we can already tell that! We used all Eastern footage, none of this series was shot in the west, we had some good stuff from out west but we decided we wanted all eastern footage on these. We have something special planed for the western footage! We hope it will help some people get around the learning curve and it will get everyone a good idea of how we do things to. It was also a lot of fun!

Bradleybobcat,

We don’t have any plans on releasing a bobcat video at this point. But we will have some stuff in the next video that will cover cats and fox.

Crapshoot,

Buddy your invited to any party I have but it sure is a long drive! We can take care of all that when were out west in a few weeks if you want to! I will buy you a beer anytime!

Brent

Order sent ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Btw how long does the shipping take, I didnt notice any of that info when ordering ?
Thanks.........Jeb

I ordered mine, I hope it helps me call in and successfully seal the deal on our elusive Western New York coyotes. Next week our deer season closes and we can bring out the rifles.

Jeb,

We are set up to ship the DVD's with in two days of the orders right now, or faster. We will try our best to get them out the next day after the order. But we say two just to be safe..lol

outdoorsjoe222,

I hope it helps you get on them myself! I think it will. It cover alot of info. If you have any questions just yell!

Tom,

Thanks for the order! Call me after you watch it!

Thanks,
Brent

I ordered as well!! And i don't even have a DVD player yet! Now i have a reason to buy one.
Thanks Keekee,
Ben VW-

KeeKee,

Ordered yesterday!! Get it Friday or Sat. since I'm in Tennessee. Right!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Hope this DVD applies to ridges, hollows, and wind scents screwing up how to make a stand for a newbee like me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

This is great news, Brent!

I'll be in touch soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Brad

Back