4th Annual All Ohio Hunt.

Originally Posted By: wsurugby10So being allowed to use a Rifle on Public Land is that new this year? I believe in years past this was illegal.

Wow, I have been hunting in Ohio my whole life and never knew you couldn't use rifle certain parts of the year on public land. I cannot remember ever doing so but it just goes to show that you cannot assume!

Wish I could join you guys but a whole weekend away is not an option for me.

If walk ins are welcome though that might be an option.

Originally Posted By: coyotexYep its called the sasquatch triangle,,,and for good reason....miles andd miles of woods with no road access...

I believe the bigfoot sightings will increase between feb 17th and the 19th.....Ghillie suits...lol

X
Thats funny!!

I think it also includes Rabbit/Pheasant season. I believe the actual dates are Oct 15th-Febuary I believe. Not allowing people in the field with a rifle in mid Oct really screwed me up as I hunted alot of groundhogs around that time. I think it also worth mentioning thats they mean centerfire not rimfire.

8 Days and counting

I will be sending out the actual address of the cottage via PM....if you dont get it in thenext few days lemme know.

X

on public land you can start using a rifle again on jan 1st... its in the laws. atleast it was this way last year. they might of changed it now that they've moved the muzzleloader season back but last year it was jan 1st.

Last edited:
coyotex,

Does the house have a microwave, crock pot, stove, refrig, etc? I can bring some frozen homemade vegetable soup. Just need to know if I need to bring a crock pot to warm it up? Will bring a gallon of sweet tea.

Jim

Ya what he said!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Crock pot??..im unsure,,everything else is check.

Sent everyone the addy,,via PM...if ya didnt get it, holler.

God willing,and the river dont rise....we will do some killin.

X

looks like weather is gonna be decent,mid 40's for high,but you know how that goes.gonna try to bring some food also,does place have oven? gotta get packin,trigger finger is itchin.

Quote:foxpro doesnt have any bigfoot calls! maybe dusty can fix us up with something
Try a "human in distress" call. Or get you some beef jerky
lol.gif
Maybe thats something I should research. I could corner the market for those calls!
I wish you guys the best of luck! I wish I could make it over. It would be great to see everyone

I think I got everyone. I pm,ed everyone my cell number incase someone gets close and has to get a hold of someone at camp. And I am heading out early Friday morning to head down there to maybe get a hunt or to in Friday morn of some of you want to meet up and im going to Nock on doors to try and get some private ground to hunt on. Give me a text or call if you want to meet up.

One last reminder:

Bring your own bedding

Snacks

Drinks.

Any night hunting equipment ya got.

I will be there between 11 a.m and noon tomorrow.

I have to meet the owner to pick up the keys.

We will be having chilli friday evening.

Ribs sat. evening

Sloppy joes and cold cuts all other times...

Please photograph ALL Bigfoot tracks
Please Shoot Any Bigfoot ya see.

See ya there.

Coyote-X

I should be there before noon Friday. Bringing some vegetable soup to keep warm in the crock pot. Will be good anytime!!

Also bringing some sweet tea, plastic bowls for the soup, and plastic spoons.

Look forward to seeing you guys!

Jim

Back