4th Annual All Ohio Hunt.

What you should bring.

Snacks

Bottled water

Sleeping bag/pillow.

Big hunting lights.

We could probably use one cot if anyone has one.

Paper plates/utensils.

Anything we dont have on hand ,,we will just have to make a trip to town.

As always who sleeps where will be worked out on arrival,,never been a problem.

I will PM the address once payments arrive.

Thanks,

X

Paid in full:

Frogman
Lennyzrx.
myself
Son.

If you have not sent payment out,please do so asap.

Cabin is reserved for us!

X

Last edited:
Sorry to say, I'm not going to get to go again this year. Already have obligations. I wish you all good luck. I know it will be a good time

Darn Dusty you were kind of the ACE in the hole.
X I have a cot that I can bring X,JR used it 2 years ago same one. My payment is also in the mail just to give you a heads up.
Mike

Quote:Darn Dusty you were kind of the ACE in the hole
If thats the case, you guys were out of luck before you even started.
lol.gif

Currently paid in full:

Mike2

Lennyzrx

Frogman

Coyotex
Xjr

Roode 301
ohiotrapper

Thanks guys..

X

Last edited:
Really good looking hunting there,,,found a couple night hunting spots also....cabin looks even better in person also.

X

I figure groups of 2-3...wanna cover alot of area split up,,to increase chances of success.

For the biggest part most if not all of us has a few years or more of predator of hunting...anyone that is an actual beginner or newby...we will attempt to pair them with somebody experience,,IF POSSIBLE.

And as always, will be without any set schedule...you can hit the woods as hard or light as you wish.

Some folks...like to just get away and hunt a bit,,,and shoot the bull alot.

Bring your own Pillow,Blanket/sleeping bag,,toiletries,,shampoo,soap and such.

Any questions send me a PM....I will be sending Pms with the actual address and rough directions.

Cant wait till the 17th,,,,,,,

X

Grand Haven Resort .....

Our cottage is right in the middle of it.

I just noticed the directions take you beyond our cottage,,its on rocky fork road,kimbolton ohio.

X

Last edited:
I'm going to bring my 308 and my 454 casull and see if I can't call in one of those bigfoot that the tv show says is there.My wife wants one.

Yep its called the sasquatch triangle,,,and for good reason....miles andd miles of woods with no road access...

I believe the bigfoot sightings will increase between feb 17th and the 19th.....Ghillie suits...lol

X

Back