4th Annual All Ohio Hunt.

Im in
thumbup.gif

Mike

Ok the rough pricing on the cabins,,this is price per person.

8 guys(i gotta get approval for this number) 74.00 each.

7 guys 84.00 each

6 guys 96.00 each.

We can get a neighboring cabin if its 10 or more.

These are rough estimates,,I talk to lori tomorrow and find out the exact total,,and post accordingly.

I was getting a pretty good price break on 2 cabins cause of the off season,,one cabin not so much.

X

I will be pming all those who are wanting to stay,,with payment info.

Still haggling on the final price,,maybe even looking at another cabin.

Want to get something as reasonable as possible.

X

Ok found the place for us.....owned by a Hunter....and alot more private/secluded, more room and about half the price!!!!

www.rockyforklodge.com

Check in friday feb 17th 2:pm check out monday feb 20th 11am

For 8 guys 60 each total!!...cant beat that with a stick.

The other place would not negotiate with me...they wanted 105 each.

I have to mail out a check for half the amount on friday,remainder due at check in....Pming with my address.

Thanks,X

coyotex,

I got a new camping trailer last summer. Would there be a place to park it near the cabin? Also is there room for more than 8? I would prefer staying with you guys in the cabin. Just exploring the options!? Things are looking better for me to be able to join you guys!

Jim

I dunno jim....the guy that owns it seems pretty cool...if not there is a big state park nearby....i think counting you we would be right at 8.

You want me to pm my address to ya in case you decide on a cabin?

X

Eveyone is welcome to come up and day hunt the area,
swing by the cabin and shoot the bull.

Need someone in charge of photos of the hunt...I will do some cooking as always.

Also we will do at least one night hunt....so bring lights and howlers.

Im expecting this hunt to produce,,from everything i hear about the area.

X

coyotex,

My money is also in the mail. I can bring a gallon of my wife's wonderful sweet tea, some paper cups, bowls, and plates. I also have a nice warm camo hunting hood I can donate for a drawing prize if we have a drawing??

Let me know if you need me to bring any thing else!

Jim

Yea, seems like we had a drawing at one of the earlier hunts?? I know we always do one at the LBL hunt every year. It's kind of fun. Up to you guys!?

Jim

Sounds good too me jim,,,ive got a few new items i have not used.

Also anyone who wants to donate anything for the drawing it will be appreciated.

X

Back