2nd annual ohio hunt 2010

I still hope to get up to Ohio Power to scout around again soon. I will take lots of photos and let you guys know what I find! Anyone want to join me??

Jim

Jim Me and my daughter will join you in a scouting session.
I cant do it this weekend going to Pa for 3 days
Mike

Where abouts is Ohio Power located?

If I am still working in Ohio when you schedule the hunt for... I'll join in (if thats ok)

Baileydr
ohio power is around newconcord which is east of Zanesville. if you take 83 out of newconcord heading south the next town you come to is cumberland and it starts about there.
there is another route you can take out of zanesville and get there but I will have to dig up a map.
Mike

If you guys are wanting to go scout just shoot me a PM or something. Like i have said my buddy has a place in nelsonville, and he goes to OU so its not hard for me to get out there...

Hey guys,

I got out to the AEP area for some scouting on Thursday (9/3/09). This is a big area and there is still lots of ground to scout so I would be happy to go out again. Anyway here are some photos . . .

100_2961.jpg

100_2972.jpg

100_2987.jpg

100_2998.jpg

100_2969.jpg

100_2974.jpg

100_2989.jpg

100_2992.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2995.jpg

PM me if any of you guys want to go out there and scout around!

Jim

Last edited:
Me too, apparently there is money to be made following them coyotes around.lol sorry couldn't resist. Do they ever crap paper money.

Could someone put up a address that is close to the Grounds so i can map quest it and see how far of a drive it is from me.
Thanks shane

Jim the photo's look great!!!!!!!!!!

I would say 2.5 to 3 hours depending on where frogman is looking at. AEP has land from zanesville oh to Marietta, oh
just a ruff guess until frogman chimes in

Back