Wildlife Technologies new models ?

TA 17 , here you go again ( my WT will call more critters then any other caller) B.S. it aint the caller buddy its the guy making the set up and behind the gun that makes the diff.
stand selection , area, coyote density,knowing coyote behavior and reading body language and the ability to finish with a well placed shot that make one more sucessfull then another .
Ill tell you what, why dont you bring yourself and your W.T. up here to eastern washington and well see who calls in and harvests the most fur. then and only then will i believe anything you have to post on this or any other web site .
I think your all B.S. and im quite sure you have less experiance then my nine year old son , heck ill even put him up against you and ill wait at the truck , But you better watch out the kid can call and shoot better then i can .
If the moderators want to ban me or delete this post so be it , Im just tired of you and one other coming on here and talking B.S.
maybe you dont know any better and have just read and been told so much B.S. and with your lack of experiance you just dont know any better . either way dont send out misleading information .
tell it like it is , and tell the truth , either of these callers will and have on a day to day basis call in predators and both will render the same results .
Its time to put on your big boy pants and become a man and tell the truth . Jerry .

Quote:
I think your all B.S. and im quite sure you have less experiance then my nine year old son , heck ill even put him up against you and ill wait at the truck , But you better watch out the kid can call and shoot better then i can

Well that is'nt saying much then..LOL
Youre just grasping at straws and you just don't know.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

P.S. Sure the F-P can call coyotes in, Kelly jackson and a few others proved it in the F-P contest. The Question is how many did'nt it call in..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
I almost forgot youre challedge.LOL I'll accept but it must be netural ground and half way between here and Washington so lets say central Montana. We can have a netural party select the exact location and lets do it in the next week or to before i have to go back to work.. What you say???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

jerry hope i'm not the other one you are talking about, but i just wanted to know if tc had ever had one. i used a fx3 for about 4 years i think and called alot of coyotes, i've got a wt now and its calling coyotes. i have had both and use one every day so i can tell you i like the wt better because its louder when i need it to be, i think the sounds are better, but i liked the fx3 because it was easier to carry. i do wish that i had got the model that ta got that just flat out calls more coyotes no matter what, but i didnt, i got the same one that everyone else gets and you still have to go hunt with it to kill coyotes. i have watched coyotes leave both calls and i have called coyotes in with both calls that i wouldnt have thought i would get in. they are both good calls, its just i like the wt better, but not as good as ta likes his i geuss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Quote:
Don't bash the caller because of the owners. If they both are acting like kids,

This is where we differ I guess. I do not pay money to liars and cheats period. If you want to support a liar buy his product. I just wanted everyone to know what kind of DB this guy is who owns WT.

Heck put your money with Bernnie Madoof if you want to, its your money and you get to make that choice.

Only one of the owners is acting like a child to me.

If the guy would not have lied to me on the phone and on his website I would love to buy one of his calls.

I guess it is my ethics. WE have different expectations of people we buy stuff from. I can live with that and do not fault you at for what you want to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hammer

Quote:
If the guy would not have lied to me on the phone and on his website I would love to buy one of his calls.

So enliten us what did Bill lie about???

WT here: http://www.wildlifetech.com/pages/product.html

KAS-2030 specifications

• All-weather capability. Our systems are used from the Alaskan tundra to the plains of Africa.

•Electrical specifications:
Signal to noise ratio-96 dB
Dynamic range-106 dB
Sampling rate- 48Khz 24 bit

I called WT and he told me it was in 24 bit

Proven lies are here http://www.gofoxpro.com/truth.php

1) The measured sample rate is NOT 48KHz as advertised, but rather 32KHz.

2) The measured audio quality depth is NOT 24 bits as advertised, but rather 16 bits.

3) Both of the above points are true, factual, and cannot be disputed. See the photo.

4) Given points 1) through 3), the signal to noise ratio is NOT -96dB as advertised. The true number could be no better than -90dB.

5) Given points 1) through 3), the dynamic range is NOT 106dB as advertised. The true number could be no better than 95/96dB.

6) As to the claim that the audio chain is completely digital, this too is NOT true. The output of the CS4350 DAC used in the KAS-2030 is an ANALOG signal. This ANALOG signal is fed into the ANALOG input of the MAX9703 power amplifier. The "digital to digital" claim is blatantly FALSE.

Hammer

You are going by info provided by WT computition. How do you know that F-P is'nt lieing??
So what if its only 32KHz. and not 48KHz its still louder than the F-P.

Ford motor company claims that the F-150 gets 18 mpg and i've owned five new vehicles and never had one get the milage that they recommended, and it has'nt stopped me from buying them.

I for one am a WT advocate . There is plenty of Foxpro supporters out there in the woods as well . Thats great but guys need to learn that not everybody is gonna agree on what gun is better or what call is better or wich wife is better . The thing a guy has to do is not to wear their feelings on their shoulders and come to grips with that fact that not everybody is gonna agree on everything .
I love to have a good debate but when it comes down to your stupid and you dont know nuttin and your mama is ugly then it loses its flavor .
On another site I stated I liked the Wt many times , and I do . All of the sudden I was attacked and called dense and numerous other things . I was told all you Wt guys are all the same . The fact is when I was saying the same thing about the foxpro nothing was ever said to me .
These boards are about opinions and everybody has different ones . just let it be that . dont get so riled up and let it come down to "DONT YOU PUSH ME " kind of deal .
Clay Reid

Quote:
You are going by info provided by WT computition. How do you know that F-P is'nt lieing??
So what if its only 32KHz. and not 48KHz its still louder than the F-P.

Ford motor company claims that the F-150 gets 18 mpg and I've owned five new vehicles and never had one get the mileage that they recommended, and it hasn't stopped me from buying them.

Maybe they are and if I find that out or WT post up the foxpro specs the way they tested it I will have a new view of it. I just know how most companies are afraid of liability issues and would not post such a comparison online like FP did. Since WT would have a great liable lawsuit against FP if it was not true.

Now your Ford MPG questions. Just a bit of info all car manufactures follow a required standard for testing for MPG set by the goberment. If they deviate from that standard they would be lying.

Hammer

I have a buddy in west texas that has access to a lot of country . The last 3 years ive been telling him he needed to get a WT and he always just kind of shrugged me off .
This year after sucking in the 1st contest of the year he went and bought a WT . He won the next 3 contests 2 at graham and 1 in abiline .
He also was done getting his limit in these 24 hour contests by midnight . This is unheard of most of the time .
In the redneck rendezvous contest there was a 10 animal limit and a 12 hour daylight contest . I was done in 4 hours.
I killed a triple on the 3rd stand by calling into a 25 mph wind . I killed 1st 2 on top of the call the 3rd i hit running 25 yrds from the call .
The country I hunted was right outside of wichita falls texas . we have 12 teams that hunt this are alone . Its not like they are virgin to the call as is the case in the wide open west texas or wyoming .
I do understand jerrys point that you still have to set up correct and still have to shoot the animal when it gets there . Lots of things a man has to do right but this caller will compensate for a lot of screw ups by an amateur caller .
Clay Reid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Folks, we are getting real close to crossing the TOS line. Keep this discussion civil and lets set a new record for E-caller~vs~E-caller threads. Maybe this one can even burn out on it's own without being moved, locked, edited or deleted. PLEASE!!!!! KEEP IT CIVIL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Its always interesting how people jump to defend one call maker or the other. Maybe its because its where they spent their money and no one likes to do that unwisely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I personally like the competition because it makes for a better product. Thats really what we are after right, the best product? Some here need to just let the owners of these companies continue to compete and refine their products and leave the personal out of it. JMO

I agree on the ford mine won't get 18 mpg turned off in neutral down hill. More like 12 mpg unless I'm pulling a trailer then maybe 8?
All I can say is I have owned a fx3 and a fx5 and I like the WT better. Now that being said I think FP may have something with the new addition to the custom shop? I have said in the past if they would use there new remote with the OCC it would be tuff to beat, and if they would also incorp. The TOA speaker???????
I would own 1 he'll I may have to get the new one anyway?

Sorry if anyone feels I was attacking them personally and not WT.

I have learned from this thread quite a bit myself and thanks for that. I do a lot of crow hunting and snow goose hunting.

Last week I ordered 6 TOA or TAO speakers because of this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I will be hooking them up to my various FoxPros for hunting this year.

That hot glue idea was MONEY! Thanks for that idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif as well.

Next I want to learn how to mix 2 mono sounds into stereo. The same sounds just put together on the same track in stereo.

thanks again guys and I hope you accept my apology if I offended you.

Hammer

I am not a sound engineer, I didn't stay at a holiday inn last night....but I can promise you I KNOW have spent enough time dealing with 24 bit audio to know how to get it, how to replicate it, how to upsample it and how to decode it. See, I worked for a company that helped pioneer this technology back at the turn of the century. Almost 10 years ago. I think I have a good grasp on it.

I would be interested in learning how WT goes about recording it's sounds to get the 24 bit audio. What technology is he using to record the audio??? If it is the same sounds as previously recorded, then the orginal recording can only have been recorded in one (1) format to achieve this result across both currently advertised and previously used technologies. Most studios do not, repeat, do not use this method as it is cost prohibitive and very sensitive. What technology am I talking about?? Well, that is the test now isn't it.

On a side note, I can also take a 16 bit sound, play it through my computer, upsample it to 24 bit audio, rerecord it. However, just because it is now recorded in 24 bit audio, it won't play in 24 bit audio because of the limiting factor of what you are playing it on. Now, what to do, what to do????

Well, if it was me, I would record the sounds in 24 bit audio initially, and then downsample them to 16 bit. Then, when I was going to roll out a 24 bit audio caller, I wouldn't have anything to fiddle around with. I would merely copy them over as a 24 bit audio file. I know one company that has done this.

Where does the future lie? Well, 24 bit audio is as good as an animal can hear, we think. Spacial audio? Won't work due to one never knows where a coyote is coming from. Positional Audio? Well, I haven't met a coyote yet that could tell if the sound was in stereo, surround, 5.1, 7.1 or 11.2. Where does that lead us? Well, I am not certain, but I think I have a grasp on the only way innovation takes us.

Hey Jeff,

Can I still use my hand calls when I come hunt with you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back