Who needs a $2500 scope????? ReALLy????

Originally Posted By: xphunterOriginally Posted By: JTPinTXHigher magnification at night causes more trouble than it helps.
THIS!

I believe when it comes to just about anything. It's "all to each his own". What works for some, may not work for others.

Last edited:
I guess too many "Beaners" gave me a case of the Schmidts
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendI guess too many "Beaners" gave me a case of the Schmidts
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Oh my...good for you! Besides the weapons on your icon...lol, what calibers? If you don't mind?

Originally Posted By: Dropadoglvwhat calibers? If you don't mind?

The foreground is a 6.5 x 47 Lapua
Middle one is 6x47 Lapua

The one in the rear is a soon to be revealed secret........shhh...
tt2.gif

Buster HindendThe one in the rear is a soon to be revealed secret........shhh... [img said:
https://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/images/graemlins/default/tt2.gif[/img]

If you send me a self addressed envelope and enough money to buy a 12 pack I will tell Brad's secret.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: 220_Swift
Buster HindendThe one in the rear is a soon to be revealed secret........shhh... [img said:
https://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/images/graemlins/default/tt2.gif[/img]

If you send me a self addressed envelope and enough money to buy a 12 pack I will tell Brad's secret.
thumbup.gif

Please be more pacific about the 12 pack.....

Imported, or domestic????

lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707Please be more pacific about the 12 pack.....

Imported, or domestic????

lol.gif

Coors Light is fine. If you send money for Corona,Tecate,Dos Equis,or Modello I will need money for limes as well.

I can't take credit for the pun I made in this thread
It was coined by another contributor in this thread who has a very "swift" sense of humor

Originally Posted By: Smokin250Heck I'll do it for less. 6 pack of high life.

Love the new avatar Jeff!

Btw you missed out at night match! Lot of fun.

Brian,
I figured I had sufficiently embarrassed myself on the day match, so I might as well go home!
lol.gif

Congrats on your finish in the night match.
You did good!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Jeff, I like your avatar. Now I know what you look like. LOL.

Thanks David!
That picture was taken a while back. My hair is shorter now and I have a little more gray in my mustache.

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Smokin250Heck I'll do it for less. 6 pack of high life.

How about a box of Cheerios, basically the same thing just in solid form, easier to ship.

Back