took out the lamb killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, don't repeat this to anybody, but I heard he kilt that coyote with a 17HMR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I'm just sayin that's what I heard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Saturday morming I got within about 50 miles SW of Casper and the sky opened up. I was about 12 miles from pavement at the time. Just put new mudders on the truck, but I don't think they work well in that red biscuit dough they call "mud" in WY. The sky was black and it didn't look like it was going to get any better, so I called it a weekend. Dang. Same thing happened to me last weekend. Hmmmmmm, anyone want to hire a "rainmaker"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Billy did you move from Louisiana or did you get washed up there last summer.
Nice to see someone with a sense of hummor on this thred.
And to all the rest of you folks dont get to wound up killin season is nearly here and you can get back to taking out your aggresions on coyotes not the fine men and wemen on PM

Hi,man is this getting old or what I think it is time to end it now.Like who really cares just do your thing and let others do theirs.Starting to sound like old women bi##ing,moaning,and wineing.Thanks Clint.

Ok guys thats enough, You can keep this stuff up forever and it is not getting you anywhere. You are never going to convince each other you are right. We are here to exchange ideas, information and meet new friends not start a war. I could care less if a herder girl gave permission to someone or not, you guys might not even be talking about the same girl!!! Everyone here gets it, Fish your the PRO, and Middleton is a caller trying to help out a local rancher. The rest is just trying to see who can fling the most crap. Sorry but I have been visiting other sites and this is what they are talking about over there. How we have a bunch of know it alls that just like to belittle each other and pick fights. I don't know about everyone on PM, but I know quite a few guys on here that do not want that kind of image for Predator masters on other sites. Now go to your seperate corners and participate in other threads without attacking each other.

Stay on topic and within the TOS or we'll lock the thread.
If anyone has private issues with anyone else.....take it to private email.

Fish, you shouldn't feel like you need to "defend" yourself here. You and your reputation are well known in some circles. I know this is a busy time of year for you, and I'm sure you're feeling the pressure. But no one was being hostile, but some were starting to get edgy for sure.

I hope you will pull in your claws and take time to relax and enjoy what this site has to offer. We all like doing (on the weekends) what you do 24/7. It would be nice if you decide to stick around. There is a lot of your insight and opinions that would really be appreciated.

Quote:
I have been visiting other sites and this is what they are talking about over there.

Yeah, I guess when you don't have a life of your own you talk about someone elses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Share the knowledge guys that's why we are here.

Quote:
Stay on topic

Redfrog, you have three hard chargers coming out of that drainage, you shoot one. Possible litter within a 1/4-1/2 mile. Walk us through it from start to finish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Edit: I don't own a Foxpro.

Last edited:
"Edit: I don't own a Foxpro. "
Sorry for your luck Greenside. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifI know where you can get one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for dragging me into this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I'm assuming you mean on a control problem, not a recreational situation.

I'd be glad to tell you what I might do, but I need more info. Are they coming to a call? What time of year is this happening? Do I know the location of the den?

Redfrog, in response to you bitter post, if you'll read back, R Buker and several others includind bowjunkie, Radd 4, and Rich Higgins (who painted a bullseye for the pros) said that the answer was traps, if the coyotes were not callable. I posted several reasons that traps and snares were not feasable. Isn't this some of the "information" that we are supposed to be sharing? Seems like people only want this "information" if it agrees with their pre-concieved notions. There are only a certain amount of tools available to an ADC person and when one is lost to use during a time when it is needed it will cause a defensive reaction. They all have their place and time for use. The plane or helicopter is another great tool, but they also have limits, many of the sheep herds are in the mountains for the summer, and high elevations, rough country, and high temeratures don't go well together. So all tools are limited in effectiveness, but calling and denning summertimes coyotes works in all terrain and near the sheep without colateral damage. Sheep people don't like it if you snare or trap one of their dogs or sheep. As a trapper you should know that in 80 and 90 degreee heat any animal will not last more than a few hours. Pyranese (sp) dogs don't do well in traps any time of year, they apparently don't take stress well and rarely survive any trapping incident. These are things that some people may or may not know, but it is some more information that ADC people learn the hard way sometimes.

I didn't see Fish's posts that got deleted, but the only reason he came here to begin with was to correct some mis-information. I doubt seriously if he will be back, since he can't defend himself without being deleted. cmidddleton had originally posted about how many coyotes had been killed by aerial gunning, himself, and others on a particular ranch. Fish corrected him, basically telling everyone that middleton didn't know what he was talking about. Fish should know since he is the only one to do any aerial hunting in that area. Then in later days Fish went back to the same area and took another den, and guess what, when he asked the particualr ranchers what middleton had done, they didn't know who he was! Are you starting to see a pattern here? Do you see a reason someone would be a little defensive? I don't know Mr. Middleton, but I do know Fish well, I have worked for him for several years, and one thing for certain, he isn't a liar or braggart. But he is factual in what he does and many people don't like it. If someone is posting known misinformation as Mr. Middleton did, is there no recourse to correct it without being thought of badly and having your posts deleted? I think Redfrog doing this was a gross misuse of power.

Cal Taylor. It is obvious that you will read what you want to in this thread.
I've said a few posts up that I would lock this thread if the posters can't stay on the topic.
You can send me a PM if you would like to continue this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back