Stickers ,decals etc ...

1LfXU.jpg

Shameless self promotion. Unfortunately no one in Chicago will have a clue what this is.

Originally Posted By: sittinprettyNot in the majors yet, more like pony league. But I got one anyways to pretend.
IMAG0520.jpg

Pm me I need one of these!

I finally had a free moment to get my No Off Season decal on my truck.

NOSdecal001.jpg

Now for the funny part. It's well documented here that my knees are crap and as you can see by the reflection in the glass, I managed to haul my skinny A$$ into the bed of the truck to put the decal on the back glass. Got the decal put on and went to stand up and climb out, couldn't do it. Had to use the cell phone that I used to take the picture to call my Incredible Hulk of a brother who was in the house to come and get me out of the truck bed. Kinda embarrassing, and he won't let me live it down any time soon.

Chupa

I looked over this whole thread and didn't find a single NRA sticker. Guys these need to be on every vehicle we own. Because without the NRA there would be no need to display those other stickers. Just my $.02. Happy Hunting

Shane

Originally Posted By: Shane64I looked over this whole thread and didn't find a single NRA sticker. Guys these need to be on every vehicle we own. Because without the NRA there would be no need to display those other stickers. Just my $.02. Happy Hunting

Shane

windowdecals116.jpg

Far left, sticker on top.

Chupa

Back