Stickers ,decals etc ...

i got a few on my truck .. well my whole back window is covered almost and the tailgate and the side and the side windows ... i got plenty room for more if anybody has any they want to send me ...
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresI don't have any stickers on my truck.
To me it just seems like your advertising that there might be
a gun or something worth stealing in it.
Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

This!!! I must be paranoid, too. So my decals are going on the inside lid of my tool box!
smile.gif

My thoughts are, that I pay American Family over $1200 a year in insurance premiums on two vehicles. In return I get the satisfaction of knowing that if it gets broke into, everything stolen will be replaced, and repairs made to the vehicle. So I'm not sweating a few stickers on the windows.

Just realized my original #3 Earnhart sticker was missing as well as my Rapala Field Tester sticker. Wife got some 'splainin to do
smirk.gif
. I'm holding off adding any more. The old '95 Toyota I jokingly dubbed the "Red Rocket" will likely go up for sale by spring.
truckwindow.jpg

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresI don't have any stickers on my truck.

WORD. Woke up one morning about a year ago & peeled all mine off, just because...

Originally Posted By: knockemdownOriginally Posted By: RJM AcresI don't have any stickers on my truck.

WORD. Woke up one morning about a year ago & peeled all mine off, just because...

Around here the trucks that stick out in the crowd are the ones without hunting stickers in them. Anyway I am not to worried since I leave nothing of value in my truck and the the little vent window on the F-150 is already broke out. I forgot my keys in the truck on a windy -20 deg day while out hunting. A 1 7/8" ball makes one heck of a key.

I only have one. Why? Those that know....know. Those that don't...don't

Although at the next PM Hunt I plan on tracking down a few others.

Now my motorcycle helmet is a completely different story...

IMG-20120802-00114.jpg

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy Tim, I want a N.O.S sticker, how does a "Pee'on" such as myself get one?

windowdecals116.jpg

Chupa

DIGGING the S&B sticker!

I've only one peeling Kopfjager sticker, with an old west coast tactical sticker that is mostly gone.

My kid got my Predator Xtreme sticker....

Man, I'm sticker poor, if anyone was to feel sorry for an old guy without any (and no stickers neither!), I'd take one too!

I'm of the mind, when I see stickers on a rig about Predator Hunting, its a great conversation opener.

I'm not worried about folks seeing stickers on my rig...I usually have more guns on me, than what might be in it.

Originally Posted By: littletoes

I'm not worried about folks seeing stickers on my rig...I usually have more guns on me, than what might be in it.

True that brotha! If they want to see a gun, just ask, I'll show'em a gun.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: littletoes
I'm of the mind, when I see stickers on a rig about Predator Hunting, its a great conversation opener.

Yes ! NEVER be afraid of who you are !

Back