Stickers ,decals etc ...

I've added a couple, since these pics were taken.
While I don't have an official PM decal, the tan hanging sign in the window is my homemade version.
It has a howling coyote in the crosshairs, w/"Member" above it, & "Predatormasters.com" below.......
Picture005-4.jpg

Picture004-10.jpg

Picture006-5.jpg

Quote:You ever worry about showing your license numbers on the Internet? Every nut job tree hugger freak can gain an awful lot of personal info with that information....You are so right on that statement....
thumbup1.gif

With my background as a private investigator, I can take the most basic information and with a little effort, especially if I know a specific state of residence, find a bunch of personal information on just about anyone...

When our 50th high school reunion was being planned, one of the organizers had about 12 members that were 'lost' over time...I was able to locate 10 within the first 24 hours, right down to their spouses, children, etc...If I had wanted to go farther, I could have found out any court actions, civil or criminal, that they had been the subject, as well as credit ratings...

Heck, you can go on facebook and find even more information in less time. Figure out a schematic of their house, when they are going to be home or gone, who they spend their time with, gps coordinates to their front door, etc... Information is readily available to those who seek it....unfortunately. That's why my home is protected by two forms of security...Smith AND Wesson!
smile.gif

Tony

I am sorry for derailing this thread, but since I don't do the Facebook thing I have to ask Tony if that is possible if a feller doesn't have an account there?

I don't have any stickers on my truck.
To me it just seems like your advertising that there might be
a gun or something worth stealing in it.
Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresI don't have any stickers on my truck.
To me it just seems like your advertising that there might be
a gun or something worth stealing in it.
Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

I know a few people that think that way. The way I see it,if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen anyway.

I know the feeling about the knowing guns might be in the pickup, I have a license plate with my hobby on it and get strange looks more and more, so in the next few weeks I will be replacing it with a regular old plate and try to be just another pickup on the road.

Quote:That place doesn't look familar. It should because you've been there, once. Go through the trees and it opens up, and it was on really cold and windy day when I took you in there, we called one in,...and....well...it got away because someone missed. Now do you remember?

Quote:T.R., Did Rick get his feel bads hurt any when you put Kerry Carvers sticker next to his? Naw, the stickers won't get Rick's panties in a wad, but if he were to catch me with Carver calls on my lanyard the story might be different
lol.gif

Back