Stickers ,decals etc ...

Tim Neitzke

Lets see your PM logos , sponser decals and hunting stickers.
Just redid my back window a week or 2 ago.
Show your colors .....
thumbup1.gif

IMG_0854.jpg

This is the only one I have at the moment. Been gonna order a PM sticker for months and keep forgetting. LOL Maybe this will remind me!!

photo.jpg

Tim, yes they are PQ eyes. I've always thought Les' logo was awesome.

Tom, Absolutely!! I'd rock one of your decals on my truck!! Let me know what you want for em and I'll send the money your way!!

i would also love a strikeforce sticker!! im fixing to get my ranger up in predator mode and plan on rocking it out with decals from all my fellow PMers.

I was gonna post my pics, but stupid photobucket is having issues, & won't allow me to log in to my account.

{Hope they pull their head out before I'm ready to post new calls for sale. AArrgghh!!!!!}

cool i have a, smoke a pack a day, realtree, primos speak the language, couple from uncle jay ,black op predator hunter.
i got room for some of yours too

Originally Posted By: SHamptonDo you just pull up by the lake and fish off that?

I can just see some Yankee saying that. No offense Tony

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceAnyone want to pimp a Predator Strikeforce decal?

I will pimp one for ya. It would look good between "my lab is smarter than your honor student" and the cupped ducks stickers.

Back