Palmetto State Armory

Golf? Good grief. I'd rather blow a herd of rouge bull elephants.

I figured out what I did wrong on the email. So I did get an email sent. Now the question is, will I get a response. Time will tell.

Originally Posted By: cdubya_38http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...-build-kit.html

Wish I had seen this when I placed my order yesterday.

They post new deals daily. That wasn't on there when I ordered yesterday either.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesWell I tried contacting by phone. That's obviously a no go with that place!!

I tried contacting by email using address *palmettostatearmory.com*. My email provider says that's a no go address. grrrrr

Anybody have an email addy for PSA other than the one I tried?

Starting to wish I had never heard of a place called PSA!

Doggin, you need to try and contact them here.... promotions@Palmettostatearmory.com ....and be patient. I know they have employees at the SHOT show right now so are probably understaffed. Not to mention, they are notoriously slow. The fact that you got a confirmation screen after you hit submit, I think you are OK. Have you seen a charge to your CC yet?

When ordering from PSA you need to just hit submit and then forget about it. When your order finally does show up, it's like a little surprise and you'll be even happier with all the money you saved.

I just ordered one of those over my lunch break today
thumbup1.gif

wish they would take postal money orders.It easyer to hind from wife,lol
So JOE BOBS has been getting my order,i mail them 1 on thurs and stuff showed up today.Thats fast
They probley didnt get it till monday

Last edited:
Yehaw- the complete lower I ordered on 123113 has shipped! I am sure with all the sales and SHOT show fooferaw PSA has been swamped. At any rate the great prices and quality make the wait worthwhile imo.

Lpk showed up yesterday with the upper scheduled for Monday and the stripped lower Wednesday. Weird shipping methods on the lpk and upper because they were on the same order but at least they are coming.

Originally Posted By: shepmanLpk showed up yesterday with the upper scheduled for Monday and the stripped lower Wednesday. Weird shipping methods on the lpk and upper because they were on the same order but at least they are coming.

Glad you got part of it.
smile.gif
How are you being notified of the remaining items coming?

I can't get a reply via anything I've tried. Phone and email seem to be a waste of time. Chitty way to run a friggin business.

I was emailed a ups quantum view every time a item shipped. I also created a acct at palmetto I'm not sure if they had a checkout as guest option but I now sometimes if you use that option you won't get updates. I also emailed them on the 6th to make sure they got my ffl info and still haven't received a response.

Last edited:
I placed an order with Palmetto on Sunday Jan 12. I had mailed my FFL to them about a week prior, and tried calling on the 13th to verify that they had all the information they needed, but never got thru to them. I decided to just wait and see how it all played out. I got an email today from UPS that the packages are scheduled for delivery on January 21st. Now, that's not bad service, I don't care who they are. I just hope the parts I ordered, a complete upper, a lower parts kit minus the trigger, and a lower receiver, are as good as the service.

This is crazy I ordered on dec 28 a complete upper and haven't heard anything all you guys saying your getting emails verifying that yours have been shipped is driving me crazy

Back