Palmetto State Armory

Ya, ive never noticed that line in there before. I would think a guy could get them to shoot better than that. 1.5 moa shouldnt be out of the question.

Me too I bought one of the melonite heavy ptac uppers complete. I'm building a new yote getter but if it can't do any better than 4-6 moa It won't be around long and up for sale quick and cheAp. I've got 100 rounds of 55 vmax 100 rounds of win white box 45 grainers and some federal american eagle 50 grain varmint tipped to try

It will be interesting to see what it will do. With it not being chrome lined i expect it to shoot well. Post up a thread when you get some range time.

I ordered an Anderson lower on Dec 26th. Just got an email today from UPS. Its on the way. Thinkin bout ordering their enhanced lower kit, anybody used one?

I ordered a upper, lpk and stripped lower on 1/4. Just got a email that the upper and lpk were shipping but I haven't got anything on the lower yet.

Wish I could get that email as soon as I get it Il do an in depth review on it I've 100 rounds of nosler bt 40 grain 100 of vmax 55 100 of white box hp 45 and 100 of american eagle varmint tipped 50 grain

Well I just jumped on one of those PTAC 16" 5.56 carbine length uppers with BCG and Charging handle for $289.99/free shipping. We'll see how long it takes for them to ship it. I have ordered from PSA once before about a year ago, some ammo and a couple other little things and it took about 3 weeks to get it. Slow shipping, sure, but man they run some great deals.

First off I believe the 4-6 moa military standard was added to pages recently due to the facts of wolf ammo+ mil-spec trigger +mall ninja = 4-6 moa.....also anyone who has the anderson lowers coming, I have built 6 .....all gtg!........X

Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223That price is without charge handle and BCG.

Oh ya? I think you need to look again, because it is a complete upper...

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...ing-handle.html

Special Price: $289.99

Availability: In stock

Quick Overview

Barrel Length 16"
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7" twist
M4 Profile Barrel
Phosphate barrel finish
.750" Gas Block Diameter
M4 Feedramps
Forged Upper
M-16 Profile Bolt Carrier
Carpenter 158 Bolt
Charging Handle

Upper is expected to group within the mil-spec.

SKU: 45240

Last edited:
Back