Obama on guns

Quote:
If you feel so vulnerable about your guns, you will never look past the gun issue and will remain narrowly focused.

That's pretty funny coming from you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I don't vote party lines either. I vote based on research. My research on Obama's voting history has stood against everything I believe in. And that isn't limited to guns. I was able to see the lies he told in the debates because I had already went through his record. I also saw some things from McCain that was wrong. Neither Candidate was my choice.

I don't trust McCain on immigration as far as I can throw his campaign letters. But I have to believe that the public will be the "Loud People" again if he tried to push that through again. I believe that there would be a slim chance of keeping it from passing with McCain. I don't think there would even be a chance to stop it with Obama and Democrat leadership in both houses.

My problem with Obama has nothing to do with Race, Nationality (Unless he isn't American) or his middle name. It has everything to do with his mentality that government must fix everything. [beeep], everything government had touched recently has failed. The same people that caused all of the financial issues are the ones that are advising him. But yet your OK with his tax plans and financial policy. I am not a financial analyst, and I don't play one on tv either. But I do know that if you keep trying to fix a problem the same way over and over, and it doesn't work, It's hopeless. Einstein said that was the definition of an idiot.

That is what I see happening. Keep printing, spending and borrowing money is not going to solve the problems of the great society.

Another problem I have with Obama is his "Friends". Rush is right about Obama. How many people can say that they have something in common with Osama Bin Laden? They both know a person that bombed the pentagon. What's hilarious is that you think it is ok. Ayers said in 2001 after 911 that wished he had done more. If you can't see how that is dangerous, your brain dead. Who needs friends in high places when your best friend is the president. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

There is truly something wrong with our justice system when politics can keep an admitted Domestic terrorist out of jail, then allow him to teach at a University. Then let that same man launch Obama's political career from his house. Conflict of interest is an understatement here.

When one of my presidential candidates is Anti-Gun, has a blundering idiot advising him on foreign policy, and is friends with a terrorist. You can bet your /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif that I care about my second amendment rights.

One point you made was Obama's voting history.

National Journal went through Obama's voting record and named him THE MOST liberal sitting US senator. With folks like Teddy Kennedy and Diane Feinstein in there that title isn't easy to come by. He had to really work for it.

I tell you what T.J., and let everyone on here be a witness to what I am about to say, I will kiss your bare azz and let anyone take a picture of it to post here on this site IF your boy Obama does not in anyway attack our gun rights, but now IF he does, you kiss my bare azz and post the picture! What say you? Lets just hope Obama doesnt get anywhere near the oval office to even attempt it!

A Gun Ban works like this:

Government edict: "On specified day ....xx-xx-xx ALL citizens must register all guns of the type XXXXX.

"Those that fail to are subject to fines and imprisonment of XXXXXXX and $XXXXX.

A while later:

"All registered guns are required to be turned in". "Those not surrendering said guns will face XXXXXX and $XXXXX."

It's worked in EVERY other country it's been tried in .... AND it will work here sooner or later .......

...... if we let it!

The way you DON'T LET IT is to stop it before it even gets started.

Obamma DID NOT believe in the individual right provision of the Second Ammendment UNTIL Heller v. DC was decided.

THEN he purported to believe it was an individual right subject to "reasonable restrictions"!

Now that's "shiftable sand" .......

What a military service person is required to do with weapons while on base is one matter.

To take THAT and expand it to civilians and justify REGISTRATION of all guns in the US ........

....... IS A QUANTUM LEAP ........ of not faith ......

............. BUT FOOLISHNESS!

Three 44s

Quote:
jumprightinit youre attracting attention to yourself. Ive been here since 2001. Your conspiracy theory that Obama placed me here is a riot. Kool-aid anyone? Come on guy get off of it.

That almost seems like a veiled threat of some sort /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

My conspiracy theory? I didn't name you as the Manchurian Candidate, you jumped on that as if it's your niche. Obama placing you here, where did I imply anything about Obama placing anyone here? I like orange Kool-aid and I'm not about to change the way I think about the 2nd Amendment or what I think about people who want to compromise it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
What better place to place a 'Manchurian Candidate' than a basically conservative forum that is gun oriented?

More like the greatest mole that ever lived. But then again it's fun to watch TJ and DR get beat over the head with logic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rubenator if Obama follows through with this massive gun confiscation, I will kiss your behind. If he dont, you can kiss mine.

Pucker up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Yea the problem is in spending, a problem Bush has had. So we agree.

How will John change it with a 92% record of voting for Bush policies?

I disagree on Obama, he's said several times that he will target wasteful spending.

I rather think he voted against the Democratic alternative 92 % of the time.

When you only have two choices, you take the lesser of two evils.

The TOS just called.

Said neither of you guys can put pics of your butts up, sorry, consider MySpace or Facebook for that. Said Sarah Palin can post hers here on PM, though.

I report, you decide.

Quote:
The TOS just called.

Said neither of you guys can put pics of your butts up, sorry, consider MySpace or Facebook for that. Said Sarah Palin can post hers here on PM, though.
I report, you decide.

I just knew you had a Sarah bias. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TJ,

You been able to land that moderator job on the boards over at the brady website or handguncontrol.com? Seems like you have been campaigning for it a lot.

Back