Night Goggles “Night Stalker” and "Night Stalker PRO" Tripods! (In STOCK 7-25!)

Originally Posted By: UndrcoverrednekOriginally Posted By: wardogoOriginally Posted By: JakelRRS makes both keymod and Mlok to Arca Swiss adapters. They're the best.

Picatinny rails are strong. The Sig’s M-Lok doesn’t look as strong or durable as Picatinny.

Is it a good idea to mount a rifle with M-Lok like the Sig Virtus to the tripod with this? Can the M-Lol rail take it?

mlok and keymod are plenty strong. Google the info from naval surface warfare center report. Picatinny rails are attached with threads (on a bolt) with no backing. mlok and keymod have backing nuts.

Good to know.

What mount like the Cretac will work with M-Lok? Any link to them?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: wardogoOriginally Posted By: UndrcoverrednekOriginally Posted By: wardogoOriginally Posted By: JakelRRS makes both keymod and Mlok to Arca Swiss adapters. They're the best.

Picatinny rails are strong. The Sig’s M-Lok doesn’t look as strong or durable as Picatinny.

Is it a good idea to mount a rifle with M-Lok like the Sig Virtus to the tripod with this? Can the M-Lol rail take it?

mlok and keymod are plenty strong. Google the info from naval surface warfare center report. Picatinny rails are attached with threads (on a bolt) with no backing. mlok and keymod have backing nuts.

Good to know.

What mount like the Cretac will work with M-Lok? Any link to them?

Here is link to the M Lok rail I purchased that will mount to the under side of the M Lok handguard and then you clamp the Cetac to this.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2319131198/magpul-m-lok-rail-section-aluminum-black

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMFor M-Lok rails, go with the RRS M-LOK to Arca-Swiss adapter plate. This will mount up solid to your hand guard and fit directly into the Night Stalker Ball-Head! Super solid...

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/M-LOK-Adapter-Plate

This eliminates the picatinny rail all together.

Thanks!

So I just need to order the $50 adapter plate and I should be good to go?

It’s sold out. Know of anyplace else selling them?

Originally Posted By: wardogoOriginally Posted By: NGI_TOMFor M-Lok rails, go with the RRS M-LOK to Arca-Swiss adapter plate. This will mount up solid to your hand guard and fit directly into the Night Stalker Ball-Head! Super solid...

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/M-LOK-Adapter-Plate

This eliminates the picatinny rail all together.

Thanks!

So I just need to order the $50 adapter plate and I should be good to go?

It’s sold out. Know of anyplace else selling them?

Yes Sir, that's all you need. B&H Photo carries them as well.

Exactly. Going with the RRS plate is cheaper than adding a picatinny section and then a picatinny to Arca Swiss adapter. Lower profile, lighter weight as well.

Any updates on the next shipment of Night Stalkers? I'm anxious for mine to arrive. I wish I wouldn't have drug my feet so long before ordering.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on 12/15/17 and received the FedEx shipping notification today that mine shipped and will be delivered by the end of the day 1/23/18.

Im hoping Tom will let us know when he has inventory. I cant handle paying 300 bucks for an item thats not even in stock and being charged immediately.

Personally packaged 51 tripods yesterday and they will be going out today. Picking up the slack while Tom is at Shot Show. We have another large shipment of 100 coming in late this week which will ship early next week.

Thank you for the patience guys!

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCPersonally packaged 51 tripods yesterday and they will be going out today. Picking up the slack while Tom is at Shot Show. We have another large shipment of 100 coming in late this week which will ship early next week.

Are any of these 100 coming in available for immediate purchase and shipment when received or are they spoken for?

Originally Posted By: varminter .223Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCPersonally packaged 51 tripods yesterday and they will be going out today. Picking up the slack while Tom is at Shot Show. We have another large shipment of 100 coming in late this week which will ship early next week.

Are any of these 100 coming in available for immediate purchase and shipment when received or are they spoken for?

These 50+ are all spoken for. The next 100 coming in, we will have appox. 20 available. Thank you Varmiter.

20180122_121820_resized-429019.jpg

Back