Night Goggles “Night Stalker” and "Night Stalker PRO" Tripods! (In STOCK 7-25!)

I was just on your website looking at your tripod combos. Is it really a 4 to 6 week lead time on the reaper grip and hog saddle combos right now? I would like to purchase one but our fox season is only in until 2/15.

Originally Posted By: GalenOriginally Posted By: try2huntWow Galen your stacking them up!Nice job and congrats.Hoping mine will be included in the next batch that ships out!

Any issues with it in the subzero weather we've been experiencing?

Mike

These freezing temps have not affected my setup, And I am extremely happy about that since that was a concern of mine to!
I'm sure you will love the tripod!

Haha wardogo yes, I actually just hung the call up on the tripod
I thought it added a nice touch
smile.gif

Ha. Thanks. I was like, maybe that's where people hang their caller when calling coyotes. lol

Originally Posted By: bobfoxI was just on your website looking at your tripod combos. Is it really a 4 to 6 week lead time on the reaper grip and hog saddle combos right now? I would like to purchase one but our fox season is only in until 2/15.

Unfortunately, yes. Lead times are 4-6 weeks at the present. One big shipment from our supplier can change all that but we would rather under promise and over deliver. We are currently shipping orders from Mid December. Our supplier is also working around the clock to keep up with demands but these tripods have been far more popular than we anticipated. If you are interested, I would suggest you get an order in now and get yourself on the list. We don't see this wild fire dying anytime in the near future. Sorry for the delays. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the update Tom,

Ordered one on the 19th of December ... Hope mine will be included in the Mid December orders

Now I know what your thinking ... But it's not true
Not everybody in Illinois are like us ... Just the ones that are crazy enough to chase Coyotes after dark & hang out on forums like this
thumbup.gif

".......... We are the boys from Illinois .........."

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HuffrangerWho Hoo !! got shipping notification from Fed Ex. My Night Stalker is on the way !!

Nice! I ordered mine on the 21st so hopefully it ships soon too.

Originally Posted By: yotesniper13Originally Posted By: HuffrangerWho Hoo !! got shipping notification from Fed Ex. My Night Stalker is on the way !!

Nice! I ordered mine on the 21st so hopefully it ships soon too.

Ordered mine 12-12-17

I didn't have room to use my "Night Stalker" last night from my Deer tree stand and had to use shooting sticks. I almost felt naked without the "Night Stalker". I love that tripod!

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpI didn't have room to use my "Night Stalker" last night from my Deer tree stand and had to use shooting sticks. I almost felt naked without the "Night Stalker". I love that tripod!

What about in Bi-Pod configuration?

Tom, I had to climb up my stand, and didn't have a strap for the Night Stalker, so I used my Primos bipod shooting sticks which I also had in the truck. Even though I made the shot, I just felt off balance a bit if that makes sense.

1toppy scope is a Pulsar Apex XD50A.

Has anyone used one of these pods in a chisel plowed corn field? My concern is having to move in a hurry and being able to get the pod leveled again. There won't be any time to adjust the legs other than to swing them out of in. It looks as if there is a button that has to be pushed and the legs lock in a notch in position. Chisel plowed can be a real pita to set up but the caldwell does okay because the legs will swing quite a bit and don't have to lock into any certain position.

I have a 3 or so inch float pattern when shooting off of the Caldwell and I am hoping the ballhead set up will clean up the movement between the gun and the pod and be a bit more steady.

Last edited:
varnminter, the ball head will give you that much movement on uneven ground. If you set the tension just right when you tighten it up it should work just fine. I've had mine for a couple months now and it has been awesome.

Originally Posted By: varminter .223Has anyone used one of these pods in a chisel plowed corn field? My concern is having to move in a hurry and being able to get the pod leveled again. There won't be any time to adjust the legs other than to swing them out of in. It looks as if there is a button that has to be pushed and the legs lock in a notch in position. Chisel plowed can be a real pita to set up but the caldwell does okay because the legs will swing quite a bit and don't have to lock into any certain position.

I have a 3 or so inch float pattern when shooting off of the Caldwell and I am hoping the ballhead set up will clean up the movement between the gun and the pod and be a bit more steady.

The Night Stalker is more versatile and a lot steadier than the Caldwell. Quicker to set-up. Easier to move into position and your groups will be darn near what they are off a bench... It's that much better.

Back