Night Goggles “Night Stalker” and "Night Stalker PRO" Tripods! (In STOCK 7-25!)

Who doesn't like options?
tt1.gif

The best way to mount the rifle to a tripod in my opinion is a direct mount, such as the CRETAC Picatinny to Arca-Swiss Adapter. Super solid and works perfectly with all Night Stalker Ball-Heads.

On the website and in stock!

Originally Posted By: pmackI couldn't agree more, I drilled and tapped my R15.

I just ordered that mount too. Now I have a couple handguards to drill and tap for rails. Got to order some rails too!

Originally Posted By: varminter .223Do you guys shoot with pan locked tight or free?

I lock mine tight, my buddy has his set free. I guess that it is just a personal preference.

Last night I was using the "Night Stalker" in the standing position and the wind was howling. I was very satisfied with how solid I was able to get at the shot which was right at 200 yds.

Originally Posted By: hammer0419Intrigued by the tripod. Just disappointed it is not sold without the ball head.
Honestly, they are selling this for so much less than other carbon fiber tripods which don't have all their great features. It seems they can't stock them fast enough. You can always remove the ball head and use your own system if you have one. I can't imagine the price would change a lot without the ball head. It is a bonus. I have tried many different bipods (some good, some not), trigger sticks, Deadshot fieldpod, and now the Night Stalker. Night Stalker is the best.

Originally Posted By: hammer0419Intrigued by the tripod. Just disappointed it is not sold without the ball head.

You won't find a nicer tripod at this price point. The ball head is really good also. If you want to upgrade the ball head I'm sure you could off it and the bottom line on the tripod would be even less.

Man I wish this had been available a couple years ago when I started messing with tripod set-ups. It's real close to what I'm using now and price is about 1/4 of what I have in everything.

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpLast night I was using the "Night Stalker" in the standing position and the wind was howling. I was very satisfied with how solid I was able to get at the shot which was right at 200 yds.

That's some great shooting and really good footage. Tripod looks to be smooth and stable. Glad you're liking the Night Stalker.

Thanks Tom, yes it is working very well. Felt nice and steady on the shot, and didn't have any issue with the wind blowing the entire rig to turn it over, but I was close enough that I could have steadied it had the need arisen. It didn't. I'm using the CRETAC mount on the underside of the AR to attach to the ARCA SWISS and man that makes the entire unit so lightweight.

In stock NOW!

****Prices starting at just $499.00 at www.nightgoggles.com****

Features:
Night Stalker PRO Tripod:
Made of high quality carbon fiber, durable and sturdy.
Approx 27" when folded with Ball-Head, 23" without Ball-Head
3 sections for height adjustment, the max height up to 66?
Lowest shooting height 11?
Quick lock system to securely lock the legs.
Camouflage foam-padded legs for comfortable gripping. (the foam-pad can be removed)
Hook to hang weight like backpack and digital game call, etc.
The maximum diameter of the tripod is 40mm, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work.
Non-slip rubber feet, snow/mud baskets and steel spike feet to prevent from slipping in different environments.

Night Stalker PRO-Ball Head:
All-around 44mm rotational ball plate, allows shooting from all angles.
Level adjustment knob with tension screw and 360°dial, convenient for panoramic shooting.
Quick release plate with anti-sliding rubber to avoid equipment sliding down.
Lock design, you can remove the quick release plate easily.
Quick release plate with 1/4? screw. (Arca-Swiss Style)
Three built-in bubble levels.

Specs:
Night Stalker Tripod:
Color: Black/Camouflage
Material:  Carbon Fiber
Section-4
Max Diameter-40mm
Folded Height-23?
Folded Height with Ball-Head-27"
Max Height-66?
Minimum Height-11?
Quick release plate size-2.75? x 1.73?
Max Load-66lbs
Total Unit Weight-7.3lbs
Package Size-30.5?x6.5?x6.5?
Package Weight-8.5lbs

Package list:
1 * Tripod with Ball-Head
1 *Camouflage Shoulder Pad
1 * Carrying bag
1 * Hexagon bolt
3 * Steel Spike Feet
3 *Snow/Mud Baskets
1 * User manual

Received an email a few days ago saying I was being sent a package that needed to be signed for. Had no idea what it was. As I was reading this post today and got a knock on the door. It was the FedEx delivery driver with my new Nightstalker tripod! lol.

Haven’t used it yet but it seems extremely durable and tough and the Reaper grip fits my bolt action Ruger. It also comes with a very nice carry pouch. Thanks Tom for making such a great product at such an affordable and fair price!

Last edited:
I was out of the office for a while today, walked back in and found a box sitting there. I hadn't ordered anything so I walked over to see what it was...bingo, I didn't get an email (or I missed it) so it was a great surprise. Awesome product, can't wait to try it out this weekend

Back