new on here weres all the ohio guys

It was kinda funny, all them well to doers upset over fifi getting ate.......

sat may work. I have to run to pataskala and move my wife's office down here to unionto. If I can get her stuff done should be able to go. I have sone night lights and my green laser thing I'd like to try out again.

Hmmm, do ya? Lol. The wheat in the fields where I usually go is too high for yotes right now. There is one place I need to check out and see what I can see there. We def will have some options.

got the 250 shooting again. slight change in powder and got it sighted in still need to change the zero on the turrents but it is all good now
and let me tell you that new trigger in the ar is freakin scary slick

well we just got in. didnt hear or see anything made two good sets. still alot of hay way to tall to see or shoot over we looked at probably 5 or 600 acres that should be good to go as soon as the hay comes off. i think before long we are going to have to do a dusty intervention.

We? Who all went? You need to go out the evening after you cut those fields. They will hit those fields mousing quik. I've known guys that have had them following the tractors looking for free meals.
Intervention?? I don't have a problem....ain't that what they all say?

me and rletts went still alot of hay hasnt been cut on the neighboring farms so we were just hunting the edges mostly. i think he has a couple of pics to post up

Dusty, you need to come out and do some of that famous calling. It's sweet place for hunting, especially once the fields are cut. Rob, you have a heck of a place there for sure. Thanks for letting me come out. I'll get some pics posted tonight when I get home from work.

IMAG0032.jpg

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

I know he is, he is just being modest. I have heard all the stories. I think I seen something on him on the discovery channel, he's famous around the world. They called him the coyote WHISPERER........

Back