new on here weres all the ohio guys

Rob, I can't wait to see that log! That should be some sweet stock.
tt1.gif

Yea, I really don't want to play with a live trapped coyote. Alot more fun just to feed them a lead pill
thumbup.gif

catching it wouldnt be too bad but at some point you have to release it. and it just dont seem smart to stand in front of a cage holding a pissed off coyote and open it up...can u say ER visit and rabies shot

i caught a ground hog once in a leg hold and let me tell ya it made me run like a lil girl them critters have big ole teeth. and no i didnt pee my britches

Ok, so VTR223 went out on a set the other night and called one in. He missed an off hand shot on it. I am thinking I want to go out on a few sets and see what happens. I just need a cooler evening to go.

Maybe Lewis Center would let us come there and shoot some. they did a news piece last night that they are coming out during the day and eating peoples pets, lol.

At least someone is getting shots on them. I was itching Sunday evening before that big storm rolled in. I know they had to be out strolling.
We could call up Lewis Center and say we are "PM Predator Control". Tell them we are here to take care of their problem and save their cute little pets
thumbup.gif

Back