new on here weres all the ohio guys

Sweet, I just got a 204 together and still have a 22-250 to sight in. I need to get some shooting done! Lol

What millet did ya get? I've been looking at them for the 308.

the 4x16x56 buck with turrets and side focus it is pretty sweet. has 1/8 moa clicks. worked those 40 gr btips up last night and got them down to .5 groups at 100 should be good enough to bag a hog

oh and a thought on that goat thing. maybe u should buy one of those fainting goats that way when the yote comes running it could pass out and fall down for more enticement

oh and a thought on that goat thing. maybe u should buy one of those fainting goats that way when the yote comes running it could pass out and fall down for more enticement

millet...but i am sure i could find u a goat too. guy i work with has several seems he is always "breeding" them. and i will just let that one lay

Originally Posted By: Gamehunter53hey im in milford ohio here about 20 miles north of the ohio river.

?? Whats up neighbor?? Im over here in Williamsburg

22-250, I will leave the goat breeding comment alone also
w00t.gif
Over in Bobbys neck of the woods, they hold their goats like prized possesions. Kinda like Mormans
tt1.gif

I think Rick aka coyotex is who you are thinking. He has built quite a few. He knows his stuff.

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntr22-250, I will leave the goat breeding comment alone also
w00t.gif
Over in Bobbys neck of the woods, they hold their goats like prized possesions. Kinda like Mormans
tt1.gif

I think Rick aka coyotex is who you are thinking. He has built quite a few. He knows his stuff.

Hey, now. I have the only goat on my road. I can't figure out why the neighbors are always trying to sneak over now though. I keep telling them it's a goat, not a sheep. They just won't listen.

gun therapy is on the way for me lol the ar barrel, lower and lpk are in hand and the dtech ff handgaurd should be here in the morning now if i can just track down a stinkin stripped upper before the wife finds out i am golden

lol, uh oh......hope she don't find out. I have found it better to buy and let her complain than to ask for permision and be told no, lol.

hey guys you need to check out craigslist there is a local posting the need for a yote killer....seems to be losing a chicken a day for some reason my email will not let me reply to it

Back