new on here weres all the ohio guys

You guys are not right! I thought about getting up and going this morning. But my pillow decided I should stay home
grin.gif

if yall get free this weekend let me know. i am dying to try out the new stock and maybe make a few sets seems we all got guns to iron out. and maybe we can get the Coyote Whisperer out to work his magic

Last edited:
thinking i am running to bass pro in the morn after the wife gets home and then to lunch with her at the spagetti place for bonus points then i should be free. i need to load some ar rounds and shoot the 250 since i got the new stock fit

I'll be riding saturday and making up for it doing the honey-do list on sunday
i talked to a friend the other day. Him and a couple other guys went shooting somewhere around Logan last weekend. They decided to hang around till dark because the landowner said "We have more coyote than you know what to do with." They shot 16!! He is going to get me a pic. That is a once in a lifetime night!

That would be fun! But I don't think you would make it far. 2 wheel drives have a rough time in the creeks. They just get burried in the sand

Hmm, yeah you are prob right. It's a Yamaha Warrior, it's fast but not too good in holes. I'd like to head to Wayne National and ride sometime. I used to take the jeep out to Richland furnace in vinton county but they shut it down.

When I think of that area I think of that big beautiful river and all of its tailwaters.Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntr Quote:I have family in Coal Grove
JLJ223, I also have family in the Coal Grove/South Point area

Had a ball shooting yesterday....thanks Rob for inviting us out.

My wife shot a rifle for the 1st time yesterday and I must say did a great job. She shot a nice nickel size group with the 22 at 50 yards.

Rob, that 541 is sweet. Makes me want to find one!

no problem buddy but no bringing the wife to the range anymore until you teach her to shoot flyers. she was making my groups look bad...such a hoochie lol. yall are welcome out anytime..and i will be lookin for a 541 for you

He brought his wife??? I thought this was a wife free weekend?
tt2.gif
It does sound like you need to leave her home next time. I'm glad I wasn't there. She would have really put me to shame.
Rob, sorry we didn't get together to give you those reeds.

Back