New .17 winchester super mag RIMFIRE

Originally Posted By: MNSHOOTERits midnight and im drunk as [beeep] and i dont know weather to go to church in the morning or start hunting cats!! this thred is off the wall. The win mag will do amazing with the crowed that dose not reload. !!! IT will be an instant sucses

Nice.......

Originally Posted By: FurhunterOriginally Posted By: MNSHOOTERits midnight and im drunk as [beeep] and i dont know weather to go to church in the morning or start hunting cats!! this thred is off the wall. The win mag will do amazing with the crowed that dose not reload. !!! IT will be an instant sucses

Nice.......

Hmmm, wonder if he made it to church on time.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: FurhunterOriginally Posted By: MNSHOOTERits midnight and im drunk as [beeep] and i dont know weather to go to church in the morning or start hunting cats!! this thred is off the wall. The win mag will do amazing with the crowed that dose not reload. !!! IT will be an instant sucses

Nice.......

Hmmm, wonder if he made it to church on time.

Why not?

Quite a bit of difference in the drift at distance on those.

On that video,winchester is saying that its for coyote also.Interesting a manufacturer would make a bold statement like that when many say that a 204 is not enough for coyotes. Who are the professionals and who are we to believe. With a statement like that,I also believe the 17 winchester is going to be a big hit. Of course I love the 17 for its accuracy and will have to buy one to add to my collections. If ammo is about the same as hmr and I can get accuracy from it as my hmr,the hmr will sit home alot.

Back