New .17 winchester super mag RIMFIRE

Originally Posted By: wbymanIf I caught someone shooting my cats , the shooter would end up in the ditch and it would not be a 22 hole either , it would be a hole big enough to read a newspaper through !

I agree. That would be finishing a fight, not starting one.

Originally Posted By: RePeteOriginally Posted By: wbymanIf I caught someone shooting my cats , the shooter would end up in the ditch and it would not be a 22 hole either , it would be a hole big enough to read a newspaper through !

LOL,,, Can't imagine being willing to go to prison over an animal to dumb to learn it's own name, but it's your chest. Pound it as you see fit.

I can't imagine going to the grave cause I shot someone's pet. L O L

Originally Posted By: missedshotThats an ironic statement seeing that Winchester is out of business and Remington,,well...

That's odd... my local dealer has bunches of Winchesters and Remingtons in stock (at least until after Sandy Hook).

Do you know something that the rest for the world doesn't?

Originally Posted By: Chris_Brice

Don't know about Idaho but here in Iowa you are 100% wrong.

Different deal here Chris.
That's why I specified "County" roads. 99% of farmers here live on roads built and maintained by the county "TAX PAYERS".
Like I said "keep em home". Your driveway, your cat. No problem. But if I see em out trolling the ditches along county roads, they're toast.

PS,,, I shot this Cat today.
Hope it wasn't any of you Cat lovers pet. Wouldn't want you to come and kill me.
013_zpsdad1f1df.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RePeteOriginally Posted By: Chris_Brice

Don't know about Idaho but here in Iowa you are 100% wrong.

Different deal here Chris.
That's why I specified "County" roads. 99% of farmers here live on roads built and maintained by the county "TAX PAYERS".
Like I said "keep em home". Your driveway, your cat. No problem.

PS,,, I shot this Cat today.
Hope none of the tuff guy cat lovers on here come and kill me.
013_zpsdad1f1df.jpg

I can tell you are a real hard A*s*s mr repete, gonna go after my parakeet also?

I'm glad you took the collar off that before you took the picture. Whew!

Sometimes the best hunting is in the ditches for sure.

Originally Posted By: SmokelessI'm glad you took the collar off that before you took the picture. Whew!

Collared cats is much like shooting a banded goose,no ?
whistle.gif

huntsman, you have been shooting that 17 HH quite a bit and I am sure that you are familiar with the 17 HMR.

If the new 17 Winchester is supposed to be between the two, what would be gained by going with the Winchester over the 17 HH? Other than rim fire only zones, and there isn't enough of those around to support the cartridge, What benefit is there in bringing the 17 Winchester to market?

Your thoughts.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: SmokelessI'm glad you took the collar off that before you took the picture. Whew!

Collared cats is much like shooting a banded goose,no ?
whistle.gif

Only if they are feral and shot in the ditch. That is a feral cat.... isn't it?
crazy.gif

I'm playing off of stevo.

Originally Posted By: Tim Neitzkeparakeets ,is that one parakeet or 2 keets ?
rolleyes.gif

Just keep your pair of keets on your own property and we won't have a problem.

Back