need hunters for unhunted area texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i've given it some thought and I'll take you snipe hunting. I only ask that you pay me 200 bucks for 1 night. this 200 bucks will go to the landowner.(tips appreciated but please tip before the hunt).

I hear they have some monster snipe in south Texas. Genetically enhanced i hear escaped from high fenced reserves. They respond especially well to people in chicken suits with a kazoo distress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

the landowner said the 200 bucks would include a cheap flashlight and a trash bag. I'll tell you where to stand and head upwind to scare them towards you.

shoot me a email for the details
daniel

dcp25 that's funny. Snipe hunting. I thought that was a WV joke? Any pictures of those texas snipes?

Last edited:
2 cats here and 3 cats and a fox there are a long way from being a PH/guide.
Here is what you are up against calling yourself a PH/guide in Tx.
This was second place in comp. 2 years back (24 hr comp.).
No guides.
March_2006_Graham_Varmint_Hunt_2nd_.jpg

It is fairly normal to see 8 bobcats and 10+ coyotes taking 1st and 2nd in this compition every year (put on 3 times a year).

One stand, no guides.
Dsc01670.jpg

2 stands:
Yotes2.jpg

3 stands:
DeadYotes-1.jpg

Waiting on an email from a friend that shot 17 one nightin West, TX.

The point is, if you are going to call yourself a PH and guide, lets see some pictures of some fur on the ground.

CWBYCRSHR, Now that's a good texas night hunt. No problem if the animals are there. been there done that

Last edited:
I saw one of those cat mounts for sale on ebay I thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Can someone please tell me what the H a trespass fee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif is I've been hunting for 30 years and I don't think I've ever heard that term. Except when the Game Warden gives you a ticket for trespassing. Sounds like a way for and old car salesmen to screw you out of some extra money whom do I make the check out too you or the rancher? Just for the record those are some of the worst pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I have ever seen what are they old polaroids from the 1970s/early 1980s my cell phone takes better pictures then that. Chris,

vapredhunter. you are not allowed to sell mounted cats on e bay. Futhermore, you must have a Federal cities permit to have a leopard legally taken. Pictures are recent so i had to take picture of the picture. i could not find disk.

Last edited:
I guess you better give the feds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif a call theres 31 on ebay right now just do a search for bobcat mounts. I wouder if they are offering a (reward fee) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif for information leading to the arrest of persons selling great grand dads bobcat mount you might find it to be more lucrative then screwing people out of hunting land.

Randy,
Do you think this has gone far enough yet?
How about freezing this thread...at the least /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Why would you freeze a thread? This is not China or Cuba. That's why i went to vietnam and almost died for our countries rights. Freedom of speech but in a nice truthful professional manner.

Last edited:
Smsnyder, as I said earlier when I first read your post I thought you were looking for a hunting a partner for whatever reason, I did think it was odd though there not hard to find if you own all the gear.

Then the three hundred dollars was mentioned and I thought well I guess it is ok everyone needs to cover their expenses and that makes it kind of guided hunt. So now this makes the title of your thread very misleading because now you’re advertising not just a good ol boy looking for a couple of people go hunting with and split the expenses.

Then I read further only to find that you’re also paying the rancher some sort of (trespassing fee) for the use of their property and that really pees me off.

Guys like Randy Watson they are doing the ranchers a service to keep predation down on their ranches and if they charge to cover there expences good for them. So excuse me if this sounds bad but you’re kind of like a scab worker in a union strike or a mole undermining a good system.

Either way before you started calling or emailing ranchers to gain property access did you fail to realize they make a good living ranching and are still able to pay those incredibly high tax bills. You should never feel sorry for a man that owns 2.5 million acres, because that’s what 60 sq miles squared equals he’s making more money then we’ll ever see.

Some people don’t get a lot of time to hunt and I think if they want to pay 8000.00 for a guided elk hunt with an outfitter that’s fine but that don’t start a trend it may lead to more outfitters but that requires a lot of work it's not just free money for a rancher. Outfitters have their own land and their leased lands all get the same quailty game management. This helps surrounding farms and ranches produce quailty game also. Most of them offer predator hunting as an extra to a big game hunt. This helps keeps their predation down and doesn't affect our hunting property.

I have lost two or three farms I hunted because of lease BS just like this so this is a touchy subject. It just takes one rich (guy) to come into town, to get this crap started then everyone will want money to hunt.

Anyway I’m done with you now you’ll read no more from me, as it’s a waste of time kind of like talking to a brick wall. Good luck with your grand slam whatever that is and thanks for letting me exercise my free speech and voice my opinion. Hope you enjoyed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Chris,

Last edited:

Don't lock it, don't lock it! I am enjoying it to much. It is like watching a car wreck! I have been going through thread argument withdrawals ever since out-of-state pheasant hunters left South Dakota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back