ICOtec Electronic Predator Callers

The titles on the Echo sound list and WT's sound list are identical. When compared in a sound editor like Audacity, WT sounds and the sounds off the Echo match up perfectly... hope that helps... Also if you go to Wildlife Callers website, he sells both WT and Flextone Echo his description of the sounds on the Echo states "includes 90+ wildlife technologies sounds" I still think buying an ECHO is a cheap and easy way to add WT sounds to ones library, With a little time and effort they are easy to harvest in WAV or MP3 formatt.

Originally Posted By: pokeyjeeperOriginally Posted By: madmacs0101Picked up a GC-300 from SWFA a couple of weeks ago. I plan on taking it out in a few weeks once it cools down some.

As far as the calls and volume, I know it is worth more than I paid! In case someone else is low on funds like me.

Mad how did this work i am thinking about geting one i mainly use hand calls but a e-call could be handy at some stands

Pokeyjeeper,

Did you get one of the callers yet? I am going out in 2 weeks to use mine, was wondering how you did? I have read a few good things, I am happy I found one.

I can't afford a $500 jukebox for hunting. I work for a living.

See ya
Mad

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyI bought one. Called in 6 coyotes on my 1st stand with it. Shot 3 of them with my shotgun at about 85 yards on a dead run to the caller. They piled up instantly! The other 3 turned and run, but thankfully I had brought my trusty .17 cal along with me on this particular stand. Shot the 4th & 5th right before they crested a ridge at a ranged 532 yards & #6 got away.

Guess you gotta leave some for seed!
tongue_smilie.gif

It has been brought to my attention that this statement has been stolen & placed on Icotec's website under their customer testamonial section. Anybody gullible enough to believe the above statement ... really should buy every single Icotec unit that they can possibly get their hands on!
grin.gif

Good Luck.

... just go to their website, click on resources, then click on customer testamonials.

It just floors me that someone would post this up & think people would believe it!
cursing.gif

Oh Well!

Originally Posted By: Ricky Bobby Anybody gullible enough to believe the above statement ... really should buy every single Icotec unit that they can possibly get their hands on!
grin.gif

Good Luck.

To late... I already bought em all.

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyOriginally Posted By: Ricky BobbyI bought one. Called in 6 coyotes on my 1st stand with it. Shot 3 of them with my shotgun at about 85 yards on a dead run to the caller. They piled up instantly! The other 3 turned and run, but thankfully I had brought my trusty .17 cal along with me on this particular stand. Shot the 4th & 5th right before they crested a ridge at a ranged 532 yards & #6 got away.

Guess you gotta leave some for seed!
tongue_smilie.gif

It has been brought to my attention that this statement has been stolen & placed on Icotec's website under their customer testamonial section. Anybody gullible enough to believe the above statement ... really should buy every single Icotec unit that they can possibly get their hands on!
grin.gif

Good Luck.

What a slap in the face! They credited it to Anonymous. You certainly should get recognized for your creativity. You should call them up and hound them until they agree to produce the Special Edition Ricky Bobby model. I figure that's the least they should do. That testimonial is priceless!

Looks like their trail cams are knock off Bushnell Trophy Cams as well, but couples the outdated 5mp trophy cam with some of the newer/top line programming (internal calendar that records moon phase on the pics, and internal thermometer for temp on the pics).

Won't lie, if I believed it would even be up to bushnells low standard, I'd buy one of their trailcams, because I actually do like the Bushnell trophy cam, and these are about $70 cheaper than the moon phase monitor model, and I only ever use the cams on 5mp setting anyway. Oh well, my wife says I have too many cams as it is!

Guys I just got a IcoTec to field test and just playing with it for an hour next to the Fury Im very impressed with Icotec. I will update with pics as soon as I can in a new thread.....

Originally Posted By: Caller-4-HireGuys I just got a IcoTec to field test and just playing with it for an hour next to the Fury Im very impressed with Icotec. I will update with pics as soon as I can in a new thread.....

Hmmmm, interesting. Looking forward to hearing more.

Originally Posted By: Caller-4-HireGuys I just got a IcoTec to field test and just playing with it for an hour next to the Fury Im very impressed with Icotec. I will update with pics as soon as I can in a new thread.....

The heck with IcoTec ... they stole my made up testamonial!

PLUS

There is no way their customer service will compare to FOXPRO.

grin.gif

ICOTEC is coming out with a caller you can upload calls to, looks like they are not a fly by nite call maker. I see they are number 1 on amazon now. I like mine and looks like tons of other hunters do too.

We've been selling case after case of them in our shop. For a person that is on a budget this caller is a nice option. Is it a Fox Pro? absolutely not. But all in all, a decent little call for it's price.

Downside to selling case after case, I remember before all this predator tv hype a time when I only knew a couple other guys that called in my whole county.

Last edited:
doa, compared to a FP spitfire at full volume, are these ICOtechs bout the same? More? Less?

What kind of feedback, if any, are you getting from the guys that are out in the field actually using the callers.

Any remote issues? Range? Reliability?

Or not getting much feedback yet?

Thanks

Originally Posted By: doa
Downside to selling case after case, I remember before all this predator tv hype a time when I only knew a couple other guys that called in my whole county.

Man, THOSE were the days.
smile.gif

No complaints yet doggin. I believe the spitfire is more versatile with it's remote and sounds. But volume and remote function more or less is comparable. And at more or less half the price of the spitfire it is the one the newbies are jumping on

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: doa

Man, THOSE were the days.
smile.gif

It was not easy back then either. But I have to say that hand callers work better than Ecallers.I still believe that to this day.More emotion into the call and it is always different.

Back