Forum Wars?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick..... Check
Pot...... Check
Ready to stir......Check.
3.gif

Even though I'am pretty new around here and don't know all that has gone on but who cares what anyone says any where about this forum,sometimes no recontion of what others say can be more powerfull than anything else. Take care of our own, the rest will take care of it's self.

I lurk mostly here and post very rarely. I do frequent FnF however. The past politics that resulted in the on-going animosity was before my time. I would like to particpate more here but need some help understanding some things.

First, this statement, "As some of you may know Predator Masters has undergone some important changes recently. We are now incorporated as a non profit organization." which was posted at http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubb...page=0#52582311

A non profit organization is tax exempt. I would like a copy of your IRS letter granting such exemption.

Second, I would like to see your financial statements and expenditures on behalf the officers, directors and management team. Your annual form 990 should be sufficient.

Thank you.

Semp

That is allmost too comical to respond to. So If I get this right, you are requiring this information because you would like to participate more here?

This information you are requiring will be available to the public as required by law after the fiscal year ending somewhere on or about the anniversary date of the thread you referenced above.

Edited to add:anniversary

Last edited:
Semp,

As I understand it, the IRS does not "grant" you tax exemption.
A non-profit organization is a declaration under the incorporation laws of the state they are filed under.

I'm sure that you can be the winner of a copy of the incorpotaion as it is filed in the state it originates. All you have to do is go get them. Nobody here, or anywhere else is obligated to furnish you said documents.

I don't think that current finacial statements are yours to rifle at will either.

I AM pretty new to PM, & therefore don't have a dog in this hunt, other than what I read here. I don't feel like I'm entitled to do a personal investigation of the host corporation of this site.
Nor do I feel YOU are entitled to it, for the asking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I DO know that scholarships have been set of for kids & grandkids of this site, as well as other extremely nice prizes that are awarded at different functions.

Isn't it odd how things like this can go on to deter people from seeing the benefits of a good thing, rather than support our sport & youth with the unity we should have as hunters? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I stongly suspect that YOU sir, are one of the reasons that there are a strong unity of outdoorsmen here that do not consider you to have the same goals that we do.

I wish it weren't true, but unfortunately, it just takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

If you don't agree with the way things are run here, then I strongly suggest you go find somewhere else to play. Perhaps the people where you lurk will permit you to be a troll, and not ban you, but I'd not bet a month's pay on it.

As I stated, I'm just a recent member here, but like my Grandad told me, "Always ride for the brand, boy, they deserve your loyalty".

The moderators here might not openly tell you to jump in the lake. But, I can. So consider yourself told. (By the way, you have the right "handle" here, self inflicted....although mis-spelled.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Barry

Dang Rock, in my opinion that was just across the board awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

What I find really hard to believe is how a few people leave PM, and all of a sudden there is money to be had. No more begging for donations to keep PM afloat, money to pay lawyers and finish becoming a non-profit corp., enough money to offer scollar ships.
Yup, definatly a bunch of gready clowns around here.

Of course this is only my point of view and the names have been with held to protect the innocent.

ASmith,
Yep, these guys are a little different. Notice the Avatar of crapshoot's up there? Actual photo of him I think.

Lord I aplogize for that right there and please be with the starving pygmies--Amen

Quote:
That is allmost too comical to respond to. So If I get this right, you are requiring this information because you would like to participate more here?

To the contrary, tax exempt status is not comical. I know the IRS does not view it so. Attacking me for asking a simple question only serves to validate what I have heard about this board. And yes, I want to know the motivations and purpose of forums I participate in.

Quote:
This information you are requiring will be available to the public as required by law after the fiscal year ending somewhere on or about the anniversary date of the thread you referenced above.

Edited to add:anniversary

Thank you but the IRS tax exemption letter should be available now. Otherwise, any donations you solicit under the guise of "tax exempt" is illegal. Please post or email the letter. You have my email address.

Semp

Quote:
WOW! Who cares? Keep primin' the idiot pump.......

I gotta say you have no doubt made my day with your one liners in various threads.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Twice now I've about blew coffee all over my keyboard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The reason I respond to this guy is that serious hints at inappropriate management keeps cropping up here.

This is very obviously the work of people that wish PM no good. It also tears down the structure that PM strives to build, and the positive manner in which the general public views us & our sport of hunting.

To SEMP:

You say that PM solicits money under the "guise" of tax exempt status.

That statement, my friend could get you in a world of hurt with slander & liable consequences.

The only "Guise" I see here is YOUR masquerade as a useful member of this board.

If you want to know how $$ is spent here, then why don't you be more active, as a member & quit lurking? All you have to do is spend a little less time "Lurking" as you put it, & spend more time reading what is getting done.

With a whopping 9 posts, it's obvious you are NOT a contributor here, nor do your posts reflect any interest in anything other than trying to do harm to the very people we appreciate here.

There are VERY useful non-profit organizations that benefit our sport.
The NRA is one. If it were not for THAT non profit organization, you would be hunting with a stick & a rock a LONG time ago. The NRA is the ONLY reason the Govt. has not taken our guns yet.

Wise up! There is not going to be any good from you coming here with your venemous posts, other than to let the real members of this board see you for what you are. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I don't need to defend PM here. They have done nothing that needs defense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

What irks me about you, is your willful need to try & tear apart & cast doubt upon an organization that will accomplish a hundred fold more good, than you can do harm.

You are not furthering anyones goals here but yourself. I think your demands and accusations speak for themselves, & I expect you will be everyone's hero only in your own eyes.

It's a sad state of affairs when fellow hunters rely on slander to attempt to fuel their own deflated egos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Enough said.

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back