Forum Wars?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predator Masters has something for everyone. We offer a free forum where members or lurkers can visit to gain information about hunting the predators. We welcome newbies and their questions of "Which caliber is better"

We work very hard to provide a friendly family type atmosphere so all can feel comfortable.

But sometimes it is the spinoff benefits that we don't see that add small pleasures to the small worlds some live in.
There are people who are on some hunt forums that would only have a new post or two a day if they didn't have PM to talk about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Glad we could help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There are others who just sit and wait for a thread like this to take the focus away from all the great things going on here. I can't even imagine what they could contribute if they actually went hunting.

It's not easy being all things to all people, but we seem to be doing a good job. Glad we could help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Does this remind anyone else of junior high school or is it just me????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

We should ask the webbie to start a "dust it up" forum for just such threads..............

All else aside, I am on chupa's team...................... Pick me!! Pick me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well stated Redfrog!!

Last edited:
Quote:
We should ask the webbie to start a "dust it up" forum for just such threads..............

Naaa, there are allready some websites that have that going if someone is looking for it to feed their egos.

Quote:

All else aside, I am on chupa's team...................... Pick me!! Pick me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Apparently, I have yet to make it abundently clear that I'm a moron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Chupa

Agreed, this site is a breath of fresh air for escaping such environments.

I hope that my juvenile attempt at humor was not misconstrued. I wanted to comically point out that internet pissing contests have their place, but not all of us should have to be subject to them!

JMHO

Quote:
I'm not going to search for multiple links here. I have neither the time nor the desire to show you what has been posted/read here already. Here's just one link tho from February this year.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubb...page=7#52756904

These things are said here whether you want to hear it or not. So rather than pick a favorite child love them all equally is all I'm saying.

Buker was being straight up & honest with his post as well.

What a crock!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif with thousands of posts here every month, you had to go to LAST month to find a thread with 5 posts where some guys like custom calls better than commercial calls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif gimme a break!! You must agree with their assessment, since I didn't see a post from you offering a different POV>

If you can't find anything more devastating than that to complain about, I'll pass along the "Attaboys" and "Good Job" to the mods for the great job they are doing here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Keep in mind there are two sides to every story. The board you mention has reasons for their bitterness.

Or so they feel.

Like I said, two sides. Lance, you obviously have your side...

Quote:
Predator Masters has something for everyone. We offer a free forum where members or lurkers can visit to gain information about hunting the predators. We welcome newbies and their questions of "Which caliber is better"

We work very hard to provide a friendly family type atmosphere so all can feel comfortable.

But sometimes it is the spinoff benefits that we don't see that add small pleasures to the small worlds some live in.
There are people who are on some hunt forums that would only have a new post or two a day if they didn't have PM to talk about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Glad we could help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There are others who just sit and wait for a thread like this to take the focus away from all the great things going on here. I can't even imagine what they could contribute if they actually went hunting.

It's not easy being all things to all people, but we seem to be doing a good job. Glad we could help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

just dont ask if you can kill a yote with a 17 hmr...

Please Note:

I edited this post aftere reading Dan's remark and looking at it through the other side I can understand how some things I said could have been taken in a negitive tone. That was not my intent but I respect thier views so I changed this post to remove anything that I think could be considered flamish. I truly hope I did not miss anything. If I did let me know.

All,

We at Foxpro honor the service men of this country when we can. You can ask anyone at the local PA National Guard base that is here in Lewistown. We have for years supported their fund raisers. My nephew just got back from his 2nd tour of Duty in Iraq and just signed up for another 6 years... We are very proud of him. My father is a Vet. Both of my Grandfathers were in WW2 and one of them also went on to Korea. I can go on and on…

Some came to the conclusion that Jim Renaud aka Redfrog is the one that sent a suspicious e-mail to a retired service member. How did they come to this conclusion? They traced it back to Burnaby BC, that is very near Vancouver BC Canada.

Quote:

Here’s the header – It might have actually came from someone in BC Canada… But I’m not sure.

Someone says:

Quote:

It is from Redfrog.
Without a doubt.

Someone else on the board states:

Quote:
Looks like it came from Burnaby, Canada near Vancouver.

Jim Renaud lives in Provost Alberta:

http://www.redfrogoutfitters.com/ContactUs.html

Burnaby is quite some distance from Provost Alberta… Where Jim actually lives that is about 1,369km or roughly 850 driving miles from Burnaby.

Here is a link to a Google map for reference.

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=nav...sa=N&tab=wl

Burnaby is closer to Vancouver BC then Provost AB. I suppose that any e-mail or post that is made that has an IP address within an 850 mile radius from say Manchester NH would it be safe to conclude it comes from WHOM? How about Lewistown PA? What is the distance from an IP address that is safe and would no longer make someone suspect? Many jumped at the 850 mile mark what is the limit 1,000 miles, 2,000 miles, 3,000 miles or more? Really what is the figure?

Even if one indulges and let's say he did send that e-mail how is Foxpro implicated in this? We did not condone this e-mail nor do we agree with it now, but some have convicted us of being part of.

Some apparently expected us to come out swinging at Redfrog because of the proof they have presented. They have yet to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he actualy sent the e-mail in question. How many people are within an 850 mile driving radius of Burnaby BC?

We regret that anyone would question the commitment of our countries honorable service members.

We also regret that anyone would doubt our support for soldiers of past, present and future. We understand however that we can't change what peaple want to believe.

For the Record we would like to thank all service members past, present and future for their steadfast commitment, honor and service to our wonderful country.

Last edited:
It's starting about 2 weeks early this year. Would somebody please pass the popcorn? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Man would I like to slam the brakes on this thread! It seems clear to me and many others that this thread was started for the entertainment of another board. Continuing to post does little more than entertain them. I've never seen entertainment in polking someone in the eye just to watch them roll around in pain. Yes, this thread is painful for many and especially those of us on the administrative side of Predator Masters. We know most all the complaints and the side stories and we see many of the little jabs that are missed by people with less exposure to all that has gone on over the years. No, I'm not going to go into any of it here and wouldn't allow most of it anyways. Leave it to say this, we are being played for fools by members of another board, to continue to post we are playing their game for them. Please consider letting this thread die like many others like it.

............... After some consideration and a bit of direction ............

Most of this drama started and is kept alive on another board, the question that beggs answering is,"Why should Predaotr Masters be dragged into the whole arguement." Well the answer is we won't be dragged in this thread any longer. I'm locking this one down.

Quote:
Does this remind anyone else of junior high school or is it just me????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well stated Redfrog!!

Diito /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Just checked out the site for the first and last time. They are a bunch of wannabes. I wouldn't give them the time of day, or "honor" them with another post on this subject....

Guys - I'm not quite sure what the future of this thread is. We are debating it's future right now in the moderators forum. Some think the thread should be removed because it serves no real purpose, some think it should be left alone to run it's course because it shows the general membership some of what we've (the administration) been aware of for quite some time now, I'd like to see it stay here for everyone to view, but be locked down. Like I said, the future of this thread is uncertain.

I suppose that is true ... mostly ... but not completely. I'd much rather see most of the troubles die and go away though. I think I'm fairly safe by saying that most everybody else would like to see the troubles go away, they serve no real purpose except to bring about difficulties. What kind of life is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back