Forum Wars?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm. Sounds like I could go over there and have some fun. Will you still respect me in the morning? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Keep in mind there are two sides to every story. The board you mention has reasons for their bitterness.

Or so they feel.

Some good guys over there, but it's kind of a shame... If you do enough reading there you might come to the conclusion that the bashing is the only thing that keeps them going. The only thing that keeps them together is a common rant.

Personally, it's never been an unpleasant use of my time here at Predator Masters. There, well, I just can't say that. They're not on my favorites list anymore. I have (MUCH) better things to do with my time.

I only spend time on 3 sites. A retriever training site, a archery/bowhunting site and this one. Sad to say, that this is the one I spend the least amount of time at. Predator Masters is a great site and me spending more time at these other two sites is not a reflection on Predator Masters at all. I think this site is ran very well and is as good as any. The mods set the tone for any site and I think the mods of Predator Masters do a fine job. And that's coming from a Minaska user. I will say I haven't been around long, so can't say much about the past, but it's a great site from what I can see.

Hey guys, this was a stunt. The guy that started this thread is doing this for advertisement. They are monitoring this and have this thread linked on there site. How lame is that, sounds kinda high schoolish if ya ask me.

Chupa

I'm not going to search for multiple links here. I have neither the time nor the desire to show you what has been posted/read here already. Here's just one link tho from February this year.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubb...page=7#52756904

These things are said here whether you want to hear it or not. So rather than pick a favorite child love them all equally is all I'm saying.

Buker was being straight up & honest with his post as well.

Quote:
I belong to a bunch of forums, here, mossyoak, ruger, etc, somebody told me about one called fins and fur, what is the deal with them and pm? they are really nasty over there regarding foxpro and pm, is there some hidden history? harsh words for sure, like 15 pages worth!

" ..Red Frog should be named Red Toad he looks like he swallowed a beach ball...Dogboy is an egomaniacal supposed ex-cop with a Hitler complex...and Weasel..well hes just a WEASEL!"

Now that's funny right there..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I don't know what they say over there, don't much care, my house has always been here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The other places I visited, didn't do much for me, as stated by some members above, they thrive on bashing or had so few members you generally get board and leave. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Hey guys, this was a stunt. The guy that started this thread is doing this for advertisement. They are monitoring this and have this thread linked on there site. How lame is that, sounds kinda high schoolish if ya ask me.

Chupa

I've never seen the site in question,probably never will...so who cares what they say, I say Pi** on'em

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well now which is it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
I'm not going to search for multiple links here. I have neither the time nor the desire to show you what has been posted/read here already. Here's just one link tho from February this year.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubb...page=7#52756904

These things are said here whether you want to hear it or not. So rather than pick a favorite child love them all equally is all I'm saying.

Buker was being straight up & honest with his post as well.

I didn't see anything inflammatory in that thread at all.

Chupa

Quote:
Quote:

Chupa

I've never seen the site in question,probably never will...so who cares what they say, I say Pi** on'em

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well now which is it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Curiosity got the better of me, are you looking for a fight? Your not going to get one. No one is twisting your arm to stay here, if you don't like what we have going here then get going.

Chupa

I fail to see what any of this has to do with any kind of hunting and yet here it is posted in predator HUNTING.

Some are even cheaper than the primos crap that I hawk around
----------------------

The quackerboy may be a good call
----------------------

I guess it just shows different on my screen. Must be typos huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

So I guess you enjoy your time over there after all huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
I fail to see what any of this has to do with any kind of hunting and yet here it is posted in predator HUNTING.

AMEN!!!!!!!

Chupa

Quote:
Keep in mind there are two sides to every story. The board you mention has reasons for their bitterness.

I don't think anyone really cares as stated sometime back by one of my esteemed collegues. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And this is how it goes. I am not looking for a fight. I just posted things the way I seen them & this is how it goes.

I guess curiosity can get the better of anybody & it usually does. I can't criticize human nature. We all succumb to that at times.

I see 2 opinions from 2 different people. One definatly does not like primos and the other thinks QuakerBoy may make a desccent call. No flaming or personal bashing.

Quote:

Chupa

As far as this goes, it happens more often than not. I can think of a few other sites this has happened as well, but not rescently.

Nice sig line HaMeR . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.. Excuse me I mean GlenS..

Say hello to Champion for me will ya?..James L.

Quote:
Nice sig line HaMeR . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.. Excuse me I mean GlenS..

How did I not notice that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Chupa

Chupa and Guess do make a very valid point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

This thread is going to Members Clubhouse where it can continue for those, "who care".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back