Fathers Day Special**REVISED****

Been looking forward to this information for quite some time. I've shown a lot of patience thus far, but the last week or two have seemed to have been getting worse...LMAO.

Looking forward to getting my hands on my first 'custom' AR and am also glad that I went with SD to get it done! Final check was sent yesterday....

Thanks for the update Scott!!

Wow, I didn't think this would cause the frenzy it did.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but "YES" this pertains to you. I am inundated with phone calls and every time i answer one, i have four more calling on the other line.

Please please, send in the remainder of your balance when you have time, I'm just trying to be proactive and have payment before shipping.

Email is the fastest way to get a response.

Thank you all, it is my pleasure building you an upper/gun, so if something does come up, email me with your number and I promise I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Scott

Sounds Great
thumbup.gif

Time to start reloading Ya'll
wink.gif

If anyone has a "change of heart" PM me. I missed seeing this somehow and grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........oh well.

May have to contact Scott if anyone decides to for-go the payment.......

Originally Posted By: MBIf anyone has a "change of heart" PM me. I missed seeing this somehow and grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........oh well.

May have to contact Scott if anyone decides to for-go the payment.......

Not a chance with me, I paid mine in full within a few days of ordering it
drool.gif
and lost 10lbs pacing the floor waiting on it
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: TXCOONDOG
drool.gif
tongue_smilie.gif

Only 10??? I think I have lost 15lbs! And I;ll probably lose another 5 when I hear its coming.

Originally Posted By: HoierOriginally Posted By: TXCOONDOG
drool.gif
tongue_smilie.gif

Only 10??? I think I have lost 15lbs! And I;ll probably lose another 5 when I hear its coming.

I think I have gained 15 lb. waiting
I'm a nervous eater
blush.gif

1 of you guys will get tired of the "fly shooter" sooner or later.....ya know they are horrible in the wind, get dirty easy are expensive to load for, and yada-yada-yada......? i'm hoping.....

have fun and show me pics of those critters with the pencil holes and no fur damage please.

Ya'll will be VERY happy with whatever Scott builds for ya! Scott's attention to detail is superb, and his guns will flat out perform as advertised!

A Specialized Dynamics rifle is a KEEPER for sure!

You don't have to worry about me either. I sent my final payment in earlier this week and have been on PM and email "watch" as well.

You guys need to set down and take a deep breath and relax. They will get here before the fur is prime!!!! Simple nervous tension is not good for you!!! Just relax it'll all be OK soon. Feel better now don't ya?????

Originally Posted By: catwhackerYou guys need to set down and take a deep breath and relax. They will get here before the fur is prime!!!! Simple nervous tension is not good for you!!! Just relax it'll all be OK soon. Feel better now don't ya?????
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: catwhackerYou guys need to set down and take a deep breath and relax. They will get here before the fur is prime!!!! Simple nervous tension is not good for you!!! Just relax it'll all be OK soon. Feel better now don't ya?????

NOoooooooo
I need a Hug
blushing.gif

Originally Posted By: hylanderOriginally Posted By: catwhackerYou guys need to set down and take a deep breath and relax. They will get here before the fur is prime!!!! Simple nervous tension is not good for you!!! Just relax it'll all be OK soon. Feel better now don't ya?????

NOoooooooo
I need a Hug
blushing.gif

hug.gif
How's that?

I have good news!!

1/2 the barrels shipped today like promised, they are trying to finish up the 17rem today to ship tomorrow or monday.

As promised, once I get them I'll be knocking them out and test firing them.

I've only got 5 people who sent in their final payment, looks like you guys will be first on the list. I also have a few that paid in full at the beginning. I usually go with who's on top, but as I stated last week some Dick in Texas burned me on some handguards and not sending anything out until its paid for 100%.

Thanks for everyones patience and business, its much appreciated.

Back