Fathers Day Special**REVISED****

Originally Posted By: Jeepdude1987This is painfully tempting!!!! I will really have to consider this!

I agree! I've considered a 17 upper for awhile now! I have a contender carbine in 17 rem.

This is a smoking deal!

I am trying to find out what this will look like as I am proposing this to the CFO (wife). IS it like the UDR-4 on your site? Could you post a picture?

Originally Posted By: trentalan34I am trying to find out what this will look like as I am proposing this to the CFO (wife). IS it like the UDR-4 on your site? Could you post a picture?

If you choose the 18 inch barrel it will be exactly like my UDR-4 on the site.

Originally Posted By: trentalan34I am trying to find out what this will look like as I am proposing this to the CFO (wife). IS it like the UDR-4 on your site? Could you post a picture?

I'll buy one and send to your house and you buy one and send to my house and we can both tell our bosses that they were our fathers day presents from each other...;) This will work, trust me!!!

More questions
blushing.gif

Is the BCG AR15 or M-16
Chrome or None
On the .223, will it be chambered .223 or Wylde

Thanks

Last edited:
scott, we talked a few days ago....lots of Q's about your special.... can i get a complete ar-10 in 243 for the same price?????lol!!!! seriuosly, this is a good deal your throwin out there.....

School just wiped me out so I am thoroughly depressed that it seems I won't be able to take advantage of this deal!!! Oh, well maybe I can get lucky with a lottery ticket or something.

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9With overwelming requests, I'm going to offer this same deal in .223 for the same price.

How about a 20 Cal? Like a 20 Practical? Don't think I could resist that!!!

Back