Fathers Day Special**REVISED****

I own a 18" Spr barrel, and it is an excellant contour. Lite but still enough metal for some longer strings of shooting.

Scott what twist on the 223 uppers?

I'm getting ready to order, just can't deside
unsure.gif

16" Middy or 18" Middy ?
Threaded or not Threaded ?

HELP !

I have a 16" and an 18" and if I had to part with one I would keep the 18". It is just as handy and fast swinging yet it gives me just alittle more edge on velocity and is a little easier on the ears...

Placed my order with Scott today
w00t.gif

18" Middy, 1:9 .223 Wylde and Threaded.
I will be adding a Battlecomp 1.0

Now my Lower has an A2, should I go with a Ace Skeleton
or maybe a Magpul CTR ?
I have a CTR on my 16" Middy and love it.

If you are still offering this deal. I would like to order one.

.223, 18" w/ 1:9 twist

Let me know how I can make payment.

Thanks,

Originally Posted By: TXCOONDOGIf you are still offering this deal. I would like to order one.

.223, 18" w/ 1:9 twist

Let me know how I can make payment.

Thanks,

You made a wise decision. Hope Scott can fit you in on the deal.

Chupa

Chupa,

You've been very helpful and I appreciate it.

It's always good to support our sponsor's because they do more for us then everyone relizes.

Guys, I am going to get in on this deal as well, but thought I would ask your opinions first. I sent Scott an email, and plan on calling him, but thought I would ask you guys as well.

I was hoping to pick up a lightweight upper for carrying and hunting. I think this would be the route to go. I am trying to decide between a 16" or 18" with target crown. I am debating between weight and muzzle blast.

Do you know what one of these completed uppers would weigh compared between 16" and 18" barrels? Also, I shot a buddy's gun that had the Clark lightweight carbon fiber handguards, and it really felt good. How much does your handguard weigh? I am trying to decide if it would be of any gain to switch the handguards.

Finally, what would be the difference in weight reduction with the fluted barrel?

Thanks and I look forward to your response. I plan on call Scott tomorrow or Thursday.

Back