Fahrenheit 7-11....anybody gonna see it ?

Things might get a little boring around here Jane if you had to be a Muslim to talk about Bin Laden, actually have been blown up to express your take on suicide bombings, or be an oak tree to talk about Al Gore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think I'm going to call up to Canada now and see if I can get hold of some of that Lithium.

LadyJane107 The following is from the website that you have given us.. It is very direct in what it says..

The Controlled Substances Act (CSA), Title II of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, is the legal foundation of the government's fight against the abuse of drugs and other substances. This law is a consolidation of numerous laws regulating the manufacture and distribution of narcotics, stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens, anabolic steroids, and chemicals used in the illicit production of controlled substances.

The CSA places all substances that are regulated under existing federal law into one of five schedules. This placement is based upon the substance's medicinal value, harmfulness, and potential for abuse or addiction. Schedule I is reserved for the most dangerous drugs that have no recognized medical use, while ScheduleV is the classification used for the least dangerous drugs. The act also provides a mechanism for substances to be controlled, added to a schedule, decontrolled, removed from control, rescheduled, or transferred from one schedule to another.
You will note that Schedule I drugs are ones that have a great ability to render the user addicted in short order.

Schedule V is the class that includes drugs which are not as addicting..

The scheduled drugs are mainly (for a more familiar term)narcotics and thier offspring..

That is where terminology gets tricky.. Even some cough syrups have types of narcotics in them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif . While they may not be schedule class drugs in themselves because they lack enough of the drug to be labeled as such.. They still contain that schedule class drug and if you have ever taken one you have taken a Schedule I thru V drug. Yeah I know that is getting picky but remember where you are at.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .....

On the other hand do not get Controlled mixed up with the Schedule class drugs...

Even pennecillin is controlled. If it were not you could buy it over-the-counter.. The control aspect of it is why you need a prescription to get it dispensed at a pharmacy..

Pharmacies exist to keep track of all controlled medicines.

This aspect is why the government wants to keep you from getting these drugs from Canada..

Some medicines do contain Schedule drugs and if they are bought in large enough quantities they can be seperated into the Schedule Class drugs.

Now I'd like to ask why it is that for one that claims that they do not like to argue (Ladyjane), why they seem to be right in the friggin middle of most of the threads in this forum??????????????? Especially the ones that are hot topics such as this one...... James L.

#1.Never underestimate the power of stupid people....
#2.Never argue with an idiot. People looking on may not be able to tell the difference..

#1.Never underestimate the power of stupid people....
#2.Never argue with an idiot. People looking on may not be able to tell the difference..

THERE is your answer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How about an intelligent answer that NOT ONE OF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND!@#!@!@# OR ACCEPT..whatever the case may be!!!!!!!

I am AMAZED that you are still arguing about controlled substances when there is a CLEAR definition in the Federal law regarding them.

I believe you might have REGULATED and CONTROLLED mixed up in your brain. YOU have taken it upon yourself to call ALL medications controlled substances!!!! God help us!

Here...I doubt you will *get it* .. but here it is for the LAST TIME:

http://www.painfullyobvious.com/rxdrugs_1.asp

Jane, you're getting way too worked up. You keep refering back to different levels of your argument like WE'RE bouncing around YOU. Lets just pick one...

Maybe where you said the program had been rolled out and was unsuccessful but then had to admit its only partial and studies show its working great for those who participate and understand it.

Or maybe where you said you wanted medicines regulated but disagreed with government handouts to the needy... its all the same thing on different levels.

Or maybe where you oppose the handouts but state your case is for the "many people that cannot afford their own healtcare". Thats who the handouts are for. Am I wrong?

How about the part where you tried to sell medicare off as "Bush's relection point" but had to conceed that even to such a medical-obsessive person it rates way back in the line of viable political issues.

How about the claims you made about "price gouging" and how you (Against the law) go to Canada to show the drug companies you mean business... but you have to admit that you're hurting american retailers not international drug companies.

And the overhwelming feeling I get is "I can pay for mine but I want to make it easier for those who can't." But then you have no ideas or suggestions to make it better... other than hints and glances at regulating the health care industry we've heard nothing. For gods sake; we've got people nuking the entire middle east in other threads... it doesn't matter how rash your ideas are!! The whitehouse rarely reads these things! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hell you couldn't even tell us where George W. Bush was born straightforward the first time! I don't want you to start taking this stuff personally... it seems we've had you talking long enough that we can treat you like Kerry. Next time we fire up a good fresh debate you should
start off with a clean slate, stay focused and use reference material to strenghten your case. Its hard to fight uphill battles... especially when you've taken both sides of an issue a few times. (EXAMPLE JOHN KERRY) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Editorial about the film on FoxNews.com

-----------------------------------------------
Moviemaker Michael Moore (search) is entitled to his opinion.

I even respect his audacity. I mean, come on? Who else has the guts to make up such garbage about any sitting president (unless you believe that former President Bill Clinton is innocent of sexual harassment — in which case Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers (search), Monica Lewinsky and Juanita Broaddrick are all just as audacious).

I'm not going to sit here and point out the inaccuracies in Moore's film. You can get that on any number of Web sites or news stories.

Look, "Fahrenheit 911" is an overwhelming success, considering the historical market for documentaries. It's the highest grossing doc this side of Moore's last, "Bowling for Columbine." So, congratulations Mr. Moore. Like I said in the "Less Is Moore" Grrr column a few weeks ago, I was sure it would be well-made and entertaining (in spite of his childish response to the Grrr!).

What Grrrs me about Moore's success is the majority of people who believe the anti-Bush hype without having their own opinion. The people who just nod in agreement with the loudest person in the room.

I've heard so many comments about the movie from people who didn't see it, or have no intention of seeing it. "It's amazing. It's hysterical. He's brilliant," etc. Well, did you see the movie? "No, but I heard from my friend, and he/she knows everything about politics." Politics? Isn't Moore a satirist?

These are the same people who say President Bush is a horrible president, but didn't bother to vote in the last election, pawning off their rights because "somebody else will vote for my guy."

Or when confronted with the fact that Moore plays with timelines or simply makes stuff up, these folks simply cannot comprehend. They are blinded by some vast, liberal conspiracy against our country (yes, that's a joke — but I strongly believe that what goes around comes around — and I do not consider myself a conservative in the traditional sense of the term).

Ask these same far-liberal minded people to contribute 10 percent of their after-tax income to the homeless or to welfare, and all of a sudden they're no longer interested. They have their own problems to deal with.

But it's not just liberals who are guilty of being blind. The same can be said for conservatives. The same can be said for Democrats and Republicans. How many people do you know who would vote on party lines, even if Ronald McDonald was awarded their party's nomination?

Preaching to the choir is not art. It's called capitalism. The very thing that seems to make Michael Moore and the rest of his ilk go Grrr!

JRB: I say BS. No matter WHAT I say or WHAT I use to back it up, some narrow minded person who cannot read an ENTIRE post will pick something apart about it because it just does not *totally* fit his/her mold; and I will NEVER totally fit anyone's mold. The most amusing part is that the *meat* of what I say is OFTEN totally ignored and something that seems to JUMP at them is what they JUMP on...often taking what I said out of context. I have NO problem with people not agreeing with me...but I find it a waste of time to banter with people who REFUSE to admit there just MIGHT be another viewpoint about something. Just because I do not totally buy into the ALL of the administrations policies I am labeled a liberal...well I think that is kind of funny...but not worthy of explaining. I do not care WHAT people think...I simply say what I think and/or KNOW something about. I do NOT comment on every post here...only those I have some knowledge about. I am sure I have said I was wrong on more than one occasion here and thanked people for their insight. I HAVE NEVER seen that from the majority who seem to want to *control* this board to their liking. I am NOT insulted and I will NOT bow to you or anyone else. Should I choose to post, I will do so with the beliefs that I hold. I rarely speak about something unless I know what I am talking about. Now..that is NOT to say I am always correct. But...I would venture to say most times I am close, because I just do not have a habit of yapping about things I know NOTHING about. Medical-obsessive? Haha I find that to be totally amusing especially from you. If/when you one day are faced with the issues that other people are (NVWalt for one) you MIGHT get it! I AM ON MEDICARE .. and I KNOW what is out there for people. If I had NOT spoken with people about that program at length, I would NOT speak up. And....TRUST ME....Bush knows he needs to address domestic issues as well as foreign..and we will hear over and over ad nauseum about what he has done for Medicare. Will that be the reason I make a decision about who to vote for??? NO..and gun control will not be either. The decision, in my opinion, should be a bit more well rounded. If the SS and Medicare programs continue the way they are, I suspect there will be NO Medicare for you if/when you need it. And, yes I DID say that perhaps SS (and even Medicare) should be done away with. THEN and ONLY THEN would people MAYBE start to plan..instead of being lulled into the false belief that their government will protect them. Do you call THAT liberal thinking? hahah The BIGGEST mistake I ever made was to work a job that had great benefits but no health care for the retired. Could I afford my own plan? Yes..and I am seriously thinking about it. It would definitely be a bit of a stress; but that of course is of no concern here. The people who MUST rely on it are getting screwed but with a false sense that they are being helped. Is it a coincidence that the entire program will not be available until AFTER the election??? I think not. Popular opinion is that Bush has fixed it all up with his bandaid. Do I need to furnish proof of what I say? NO .... you and others need to be a bit more open minded and find out if I am correct or not. I do that when I read something here...I do NOT always see URLs supporting viewpoints. I see more finger pointing and whining than anything. That is the way *I* see this board....and I also see the majority as being so narrow minded that no MATTER WHAT URL I POSTED they would put their OWN spin on it. EXAMPLE: controlled substances
I am STILL cracking up over the fact I posted a URL from the DEA and someone STILL chose to argue the point. I was asked about purchasing illegal controlled substances...I don't purchase LEGAL ones in the US OR any other country! I answered his question and when he decided to remake the federal drug laws I fell out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I for one am not saying that ONLY my viewpoint is right... not saying I wouldn't change it on this particular subject. I am saying that you have done one piss poor job of supportin and or explaining yours in this thread. The biggest, most understandable piece of language I've seen out of you WITHOUT contradictions is in this recent post. I agree with much of what you have said, and it sounds pretty conservative to me. I HOPE there is no medicare or social security when I become that age... I hope it stops soon enought that I can quit paying my prime salary years into it... but if all else fails I will take the lumps as an old guy and let my children benefit from living with their own choices not force fed something from the government.

I think you need to revisit the URL comment, USUALLY all things start out with URL's even if they are just newslinks. Anytime research and development comes into play there are often sources given to restore credibility for the debate. You are not forced to do so, when so many people are questioning you I would think it helpful to just share the information you have in front of you.

You can beat the dead horse of "open minds" all you want, people are set in their ways and will defend their cause to the grave. I will be more than happy to argue or even concede the facts to you if you can provide them. If people ducking in to take jabs at obvious flaws in the slaw bothers you then politics isn't for you! I hear these common complaints all the time and it ends up with people realizing that they are out of their league... maybe your a class above us... I hope you stick it out though.

Jane, what you're dealing with here is not what *all* users here may focus on and/or not get. What you have is you, speaking on an issue (medicine) and another, specific user (jrb) who has challenged you to back up your claims.

You have failed to do so. Rather than direct him to something of substance that he can look at to see where you're coming from, you've simply continued to do the "I know what I'm talking about" dance. This leaves it as a your word against his proposition and does nothing to make any case for your position, which is what he is asking you to do.

I'll give a seperate example of my own to illustrate:

Earlier, I asked how Bush is supposed to fix this, because I have found no constitutional authority for him to dictate to private businesses what they can do. Now, no one has responded to that thought at all. However, if you responded to that in the same manner that you have been to jrb, you would say something along the lines of "Bush can do it, and it's quite constitutional. I've researched it, so I know. You need to research it for yourself."

And this would be an absolutely useless response. You would be claiming to know something for a fact, yet failing to show me why you know this. In this case, I have researched it. I've read the constitution and bill of rights and have not found anything to so empower the president. In order to convince me, someone would have to direct me to the specific part of those documents that makes them think that he has that power so that I could then attempt to figure out how they arrived at that conclusion.

Back to this discussion. You have repeatedly said "Because I say so, I know it and you don't. You're too narrow minded to see anything, so I'm not going to bother." Jrb has said "I don't see whaere you're coming from, enlighten me." and then you do the dance again.

Then what really rubs wrong is that you, on an on-going basis, continue to pound everyone else here for being close minded and refusing to consider anything different, when they're flat out asking you to give them something to consider, but you refuse to do so.

Do you see how rediculous this bit has become?

Stu: *I* pound? hahahahahhaha
oook now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As for ridiculous: Yes I DO SEE! I said more than once that I have no answers to FIX the mess our country is in with health care. I wish I did.

I said to call Medicare and find out for yourself about the drug assistance..anyone do that?

I said to call pharmacies and compare prices..anyone do that?

I said to call a drug representative and ask what happens to outdated medications. Anyone do that?

If pharmacies in the US can have such varied prices, why does anyone think that any of theirs are better regulated? I am lost on that one. My biggest beef is with the government telling me where to buy my medication! I buy from where I feel I can afford to. I do NOT look for anything for nothing....nothing in this world is really free. Plus I take pride in paying for things...I am insulted, however, at the thought of being ripped off. Some regulation might be good...but let me tell you this: government and health care are not a good combination. I think I saw someone else say that...they did NOT provide a URL to back that statement! And..NO ONE pounced on them. Face it...it is bash ladyjane time..kind of amusing though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Do I have anything more to say about it? NO

Once again????????

Now I'd like to ask why it is that for one that claims that they do not like to argue (Ladyjane), why "you" seem to be right in the friggin middle of most of the threads in this forum??????????????? Especially the ones that are hot topics such as this one...... James L.
BTW. I never attempted to rewrite the DEA guidlines for what a controled substance was, is or whatever..

I simply brought out a play on words..

Just because the government puts a word in a document and labels a certain drug, chemical or substance as either Schedule or "CONTROLLED, regulated or whatever ,,Does not mean that is the only definition of the word.. That reasoning is the sign of a closed mind.

That word becomes a reference point so the courts will be able to dot the i's and cross the t's so some lawbreaker goes to jail without breaking their civil rights...

I will say again what I said and if you simply exchange the word regulated for controlled, your bull**** looses the audience real fast..

Many times people in here ask you for links and time after time you yell..Research it yourself..

Some of us do not have the time that you have to spend hours on here researching things at our leisure and taking into consideration the size of the internet, at times finding things can be an extremely hard thing to do..

You remind me of a teacher that I had in high school.

When asked a question on a specific subject he always yelled "I already know it so you need to research it" and not give the class or the person a direct answer on the subject.

In 1979 they passed a law that required every teacher in the state of Texas to take a test that would let them (state) know how much knowledge that teacher had..

Heheheh he lost his job.

You remind me of that teacher so much it is scary.. Simply "claiming" to know doesn't mean squat on here..

I will say right now if I had your name I would burn your ass for breaking the law. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I don't give a rat's ass why it is that you are doing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif . Laws are laws and I feel that if you break one you need to pay the price..

If you disagree with the law, work at the local, state and federal level to get that law changed so it better suits you..

Just try and remember that because it suits you that it may not suit me....

Now that you understand how I feel about that, when was the last time that you went coyote hunting? :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .........James L.

James Lindley, Take it from this know it all...lol You'll wear off the letters on your keyboard asking for a straight answer from this nice, Open Minded, Lady, and don't even attempt to reason with her. Your questions were perfectly clear, and understood by all who read them. Spin Queen has a way of avoiding all commitment to rational thought, and straight forward answers.
I particulary enjoyed Jane's recent, "I'm taking my ball home, and not playing with you guys" Thread. Give it a read if you haven't already, you'll love it. :rolleyes:

Excuse ME, but WHAT question did HE ask that was not answered??? Except to try to goad me into some ridiculous banter about witty comebacks. HEH...seems my remarks must ruffle feathers a bit.
He just finished rewriting the Controlled Substances Act and you continue to say that *I* have issues?
roflmao!!!!!
As for taking the ball home...nah..I will be around but I am trying to say that you all are SO set in your ways that some of this typing is a total waste of energy. You read what YOU WANT to read into things and dare lowly me to question you. HAH! Get real!
You say that I am inflexible...I say that when you point a finger out...three are pointing back at you!

Heyyyy hi Jane, glad to see ya came back with your ball. You go deep to left field, and I'll hit it to you. Deeper....Deeeeper....keep going....on back....lil farther...Right there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Smile, it can always get worse, if it doesn't change, or stay the same.

It’s been a while guys.
Hey JRB lets take a look at that comment made by Rumsfeld for a second, shall we?

(Polish troops in Iraq recently have discovered "16 or 17" warheads containing serin or mustard gas, according to Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.)

16 or 17 warheads? mustard or siren? Which is it?

Also lets take a look at this from your source.

(The defense secretary acknowledged "there have been a lot of intelligence speculation and rumors and chatter about the fact that Saddam Hussein may have placed some of his weapons of mass destruction in Syria prior to the start of the war."

But he said, "Until that can be validated and proved, you’ll find people in the administration not talking about it.")

So Rumsfeld was gonna do the right thing and not comment on the so called "intelligence SPECULATION and rumors and CHATTER that Saddam Hussein may have placed some of his weapons of mass destruction in Syria prior to the start of the war?

But he will go ahead and speculate that the Polish found 16 or 17 siren or mustard gas canisters or bombs?

Come on, can they not count? can't the polish scientist not tell what’s in them? I am sure they can and actually did. (well in all actuality the American scientist old rummy sent down to investigate the find Probably did). You can bet the stuff found was old ordinance just stored/hidden before the old gulf war. If not, you would see rummy’s and bush’s face on the front page of newspapers across the nation saying WE TOD U SO. We told u old Saddam was producing WMD.

Come on, OPEN UR EYES!!!

Even a (CPA) from a small “hick town” can see this!!!!

It is amazing how much misinformation shows up in all different types of media vehicles daily. It is left up to us, the American People, to try to sort through this junk and pick out what is most credible. Like when Clinton said, “I do not recall having and affair with miss Lewsinsky .!!! I knew Clinton then had been knocking boots with the help!! Did he lie? yes. Was he required to tell us? no. That was between Hillary and he. Had he undermined our national security because of it? I don’t think so. Can u honestly say that our invasion of Iraq hasn’t ? Take a look at views the majority of the foreign countries around the world. Even look at the majority of allies we had in the coalition in the first gulf war that disapprove of our actions. It will be interesting possibly even sickening what tactics the current administration will use in the next few months to remain in power.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT ON THE MERITS OF KERRY he should be the next president. I am saying on the unproved/unverified merits of Bush he shouldn’t be elected again! He has had a chance to prove himself its time now for someone else to take a swing.

If you refute even this. Aren’t we entitled to at least the info he so called had that swayed him to go war to begin with? Or are we just some “backwoods hicks” as you sort of put it, that should feel pacified to get up and go to work to barely pay the bills next month? Oh I know, its because he doesn’t wana reveal his sources you say, endangering the lives of our operatives. Ya right, that’s why he MR Bush was under investigation for leaking info about the identity of the lady CIA agent that went against him. Take a look at that info!!! U can find it on the web anywhere just analyze the info closely.

As I recall we were not going to war because of old ordinance Saddam had not declared anyway (from the first gulf war that is), but because of new stuff he was making or trying to buy from some place else. So where is this evidence that was proved and validated when Mr Bush and Rumsfeld declared war on Iraq?!!! There wasn’t any, even former administration official Richard Clarke has informed the American public of this.

No, u say he not credible just blowing off for losing his job? Has bush sued him for slander or liable, has he be degraded to a out of work individual drawing on the needs of us working people to survive. No, he is actually working for one of the largest network television broadcasting companies in the nation.

U seem like an educated individual JRB. So since you know more about tax law, statues and code, and Mr. Bush’s fiscal policy than I do I wont even comment on the inequalities of his so called Jobs Growth and Tax Relief act!!!

Some man may even say that in the big scheme of things that this plan has finally got the economy going. And I thought it may do so back early in 01 myself until I actually looked at the numbers. The thing that is fueling our economy now is what has been for the past several years low interest rates and the low to middle class people who live from pay check to pay check to survive. Bush even looks to the wizard “Alan Greenspan” for that info. Last year Greenspan forewarned bush about the consequences about the continued low interest rates. All I have to say is hold on, in my opinion the worst economically is still to come whether BUSH, KERRY ,U or I is elected president in Nov. Thanks in part to 9/11 but mostly due to Mr. Bush’s fiscal policy.

It is going to be interesting next several months to say the least.

Thanks again JRB for all the helpful and interesting news about hunting the willy yote. Hopefully you are open minded about this post and don’t take personal offense to it. And will continue to provide this valuable info because it helped dramatically. No more dead yotes just more sightings!!!!

However, I like millions of others want some answers. Is that too much to ask????????????????

But beware he will tell u in november that we need to stay the course and his plans will get us back on track that he needs more time to do so. Isn’t four years enough?

Just a view coming from a hick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been a while guys.
Hey JRB lets take a look at that comment made by Rumsfeld for a second, shall we?

(Polish troops in Iraq recently have discovered "16 or 17" warheads containing serin or mustard gas, according to Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.)

16 or 17 warheads? mustard or siren? Which is it?

Also lets take a look at this from your source.

(The defense secretary acknowledged "there have been a lot of intelligence speculation and rumors and chatter about the fact that Saddam Hussein may have placed some of his weapons of mass destruction in Syria prior to the start of the war."

But he said, "Until that can be validated and proved, you’ll find people in the administration not talking about it.")

So Rumsfeld was gonna do the right thing and not comment on the so called "intelligence SPECULATION and rumors and CHATTER that Saddam Hussein may have placed some of his weapons of mass destruction in Syria prior to the start of the war?

But he will go ahead and speculate that the Polish found 16 or 17 siren or mustard gas canisters or bombs?

Come on, can they not count? can't the polish scientist not tell what’s in them? I am sure they can and actually did. (well in all actuality the American scientist old rummy sent down to investigate the find Probably did). You can bet the stuff found was old ordinance just stored/hidden before the old gulf war. If not, you would see rummy’s and bush’s face on the front page of newspapers across the nation saying WE TOD U SO. We told u old Saddam was producing WMD.

Come on, OPEN UR EYES!!!

Even a (CPA) from a small “hick town” can see this!!!!

It is amazing how much misinformation shows up in all different types of media vehicles daily. It is left up to us, the American People, to try to sort through this junk and pick out what is most credible. Like when Clinton said, “I do not recall having and affair with miss Lewsinsky .!!! I knew Clinton then had been knocking boots with the help!! Did he lie? yes. Was he required to tell us? no. That was between Hillary and he. Had he undermined our national security because of it? I don’t think so. Can u honestly say that our invasion of Iraq hasn’t ? Take a look at views the majority of the foreign countries around the world. Even look at the majority of allies we had in the coalition in the first gulf war that disapprove of our actions. It will be interesting possibly even sickening what tactics the current administration will use in the next few months to remain in power.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT ON THE MERITS OF KERRY he should be the next president. I am saying on the unproved/unverified merits of Bush he shouldn’t be elected again! He has had a chance to prove himself its time now for someone else to take a swing.

If you refute even this. Aren’t we entitled to at least the info he so called had that swayed him to go war to begin with? Or are we just some “backwoods hicks” as you sort of put it, that should feel pacified to get up and go to work to barely pay the bills next month? Oh I know, its because he doesn’t wana reveal his sources you say, endangering the lives of our operatives. Ya right, that’s why he MR Bush was under investigation for leaking info about the identity of the lady CIA agent that went against him. Take a look at that info!!! U can find it on the web anywhere just analyze the info closely.

As I recall we were not going to war because of old ordinance Saddam had not declared anyway (from the first gulf war that is), but because of new stuff he was making or trying to buy from some place else. So where is this evidence that was proved and validated when Mr Bush and Rumsfeld declared war on Iraq?!!! There wasn’t any, even former administration official Richard Clarke has informed the American public of this.

No, u say he not credible just blowing off for losing his job? Has bush sued him for slander or liable, has he be degraded to a out of work individual drawing on the needs of us working people to survive. No, he is actually working for one of the largest network television broadcasting companies in the nation.

U seem like an educated individual JRB. So since you know more about tax law, statues and code, and Mr. Bush’s fiscal policy than I do I wont even comment on the inequalities of his so called Jobs Growth and Tax Relief act!!!

Some man may even say that in the big scheme of things that this plan has finally got the economy going. And I thought it may do so back early in 01 myself until I actually looked at the numbers. The thing that is fueling our economy now is what has been for the past several years low interest rates and the low to middle class people who live from pay check to pay check to survive. Bush even looks to the wizard “Alan Greenspan” for that info. Last year Greenspan forewarned bush about the consequences about the continued low interest rates. All I have to say is hold on, in my opinion the worst economically is still to come whether BUSH, KERRY ,U or I is elected president in Nov. Thanks in part to 9/11 but mostly due to Mr. Bush’s fiscal policy.

It is going to be interesting next several months to say the least.

Thanks again JRB for all the helpful and interesting news about hunting the willy yote. Hopefully you are open minded about this post and don’t take personal offense to it. And will continue to provide this valuable info because it helped dramatically. No more dead yotes just more sightings!!!!

However, I like millions of others want some answers. Is that too much to ask????????????????

But beware he will tell u in november that we need to stay the course and his plans will get us back on track that he needs more time to do so. Isn’t four years enough?

Just a view coming from a hick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well KY, I honestly didn't take the time to read your entire post. Judging by what I found skimming through it, I would only gain another enemy by tearing it apart. I will wait until after work this evening to read the post when i have time to do so in its entirety and pass judgement then.. and I will try not to burn any bridges with a local hunting buddy. (I almost forgot I provided you with that hunting info and thought you were just being a smarta$$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

I will say this right now, I value my beliefs way too much to vote for John Kerry under any circumstances. George W. Bush fits closely to what I look for in a politician, perfect? No. Who will I vote for? Bush. Would I consider witholding my vote to teach Bush a lesson about things that piss me off? NO! Not in an election this close... its just not worth the risk! It always boils down to two things... black & white, Right & Wrong whatever you want... this election boils down to Kerry & Bush. I see clearly my choice.

I'll get back with you tonight on personal time... the reply could get pretty indepth... right now I've got to get some work done!

Back