CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred

the sheriff should resign and slink away in shame & disgrace.

so many failures at so many levels of govt. it's just staggering to me to see this much systemic failure.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishthe sheriff should resign and slink away in shame & disgrace.

so many failures at so many levels of govt. it's just staggering to me to see this much systemic failure.

I believe the "systemic failure" is intentional. I believe the extremist Democrats will do ANYTHING to achieve gun confiscation in this country.

This is the Parkland school campus. The shooter was active about 6 minutes, at the end he dropped his weapon and joined the students exiting the buildings. Cruz actually left the campus. At the time nobody had reported who the shooter was.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThey no longer protect and serve they simply enforce.

They are trained to do nothing until they have enough numbers and firepowder on their side to vaporize the nearest person with something that looks like a gun.

This is an untrue statement. The first person to arrive is the first person responsible for addressing the threat. The training standard is to address the threat immediately regardless of the numbers.

This is at the least a failure to perform, possibly a failure to train that should be ran up the ranks.

Originally Posted By: AdamTOriginally Posted By: Rock KnockerThey no longer protect and serve they simply enforce.

They are trained to do nothing until they have enough numbers and firepowder on their side to vaporize the nearest person with something that looks like a gun.

This is an untrue statement. The first person to arrive is the first person responsible for addressing the threat. The training standard is to address the threat immediately regardless of the numbers.

This is at the least a failure to perform, possibly a failure to train that should be ran up the ranks.

That's exactly right AdamT!

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThey no longer protect and serve they simply enforce.

There is some truth to that. To say there isn't any truth to that would be a lie. There are many thin blue liners who are patriotic, fantastic, and wonderful people, but there are also many who are absolute sociopathic scum of the earth as well. There has always been and there will always be bad men and women in authoritative positions. And again, to say that isn't possible would be a lie.

Be respectful and courteous, but Never trust them.

AdamT is correct, our ways of handling active shooters has changed over the last 5 years. We no longer wait for an entry team. Our job is to make an active shooter inactive as fast as possible. That means the first officer in scene goes in and addresses the threat pain arrival.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishOriginally Posted By: ADKMy apologies to FoxPro.223, the link below is from his post. I believe it is too important to allow it to get lost in the thread so here it is again:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

dunno how much of that is true or how you could tell, but if it is it would explain a lot.

I'm not all that computer savvy, but have found substantial supporting data to satisfy myself that there is indeed some fire here.

1) Do a Google search on: "Eliminate The School To Prison Pipeline"

2) Check out following video @ 1:32 and again @ 1:34 and note the sheriff's use of the term "Totality of the circumstances". Could this be a reference to the above agreement?

CNN TOWN HALL MEETING ON FLORIDA SHOOTING

3) Apparently the "Promise Program" has some basis in fact according to the following interview. Check out link @ 5:20:

LAURA INGRAM INTERVIEWS HEAD OF BC DEPUTY UNION

We all know the answer as to why this information is such a closely guarded secret within the liberal MSM, but why is it not on every FOX report; why is it not brought out by those taking the heat, like Sen. Rubio, Dina Lash and others?

Talk about a smoking gun!

Regards,
hm

Excellent research hm. You should send this info to Fox's Hannity or Laura Ingram and anyone else not in the fake news media. Fox may not have made the connection to the 'Eliminate The School to Prison Policy' adopted by the schools nation wide. It should be noted that the policy to "Eliminate the School to Prison Pipeline" was a creation of Obama's Justice Department.

Quote:You should send this info to Fox's Hannity or Laura Ingram and anyone else not in the fake news media. Fox may not have made the connection to the 'Eliminate The School to Prison Policy' adopted by the schools nation wide.

Good luck with that! Fox apparently does not want any feedback unless you facebook, tweet, twitter, or **** and I do none of the above.
lol.gif

Anyone may feel free to cut and paste as this info should get some attention IMO.

Don't know why I didn't Google Shawn Hannity but figured the way to contact would be on the Fox web site. Info sent to Hannity and will probably send to Judge Jeanine, as well.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Infidel 762The bottom line is they have to live with themselves forthe rest of their lives. Sad

I'm more concerned about the parents of those dead and injured kids having to live with it. Hopefully those responsible (Democrats) will rot in Lucifer's [beeep]!

Originally Posted By: reaper4AdamT is correct, our ways of handling active shooters has changed over the last 5 years. We no longer wait for an entry team. Our job is to make an active shooter inactive as fast as possible. That means the first officer in scene goes in and addresses the threat pain arrival.

I am curious, how do any of you know what type of training programs the Broward county sheriffs office has? Our county has a pretty good sheriffs department, but the county to the north of us is a joke.

Back