benchmark-h335 and why?

Funny, but that's not it.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014Originally Posted By: sandy hicksOk Ohio, I will spell it out. They are calling BS.
Here's why.
You debated for two weeks instead of sending a rifle in for repairs.
You debated YOUR reloading bench in reference to primers. Most of us would have looked for signs of pressure and let it go.
You posted picks of an axis with a 10-50 scope mounted high enough to need an adjustable cheek piece in a factory plastic stock. Not really conducive to great shooting.
You come back claiming to have shot a one hole 3 shot group and moved your scope settings. I would bet my left nut that no one here has changed settings in the middle of a group when testing loads.
You debated an H&R handi rifle in 44 mag for tool marks.
Just a few things that make folks think that you are full of $$$it when you post up a group like that shot on 6x. Why would you shoot at a lower power on a scope that you could crank up and the see the buullets were in one hole?

You and that axis may be a.one in a million match. Like Slick said, take it to some matches and make some money with it. Post up the match scores. Those can be verified and we could never doubt your abilities again.

If I was wrong anywhere feel free to correct me fellas.

I debated on the rifle because I didn't want to be without it and miss hunting. rifles fixed now.
no clue what your talking about on primers, sorry if I want to be safe and ask questions.
don't remember posting a pic of the rifle, when I got it it had high weaver rings and bushnell sharpshooter 4-12 junk scope. it now wears high burris rings because it has the clear the bolt and 4-12/6-18 scope.
don't see how the 3 shot one hole group is a hoax and that should have been 16x. 16x on front and rear sand bags. yes I know its stupid to move the scope but i was more testing reloads and not shooting for accuracy. factory fmj ammo slung it all over the paper so i though i was missing. therefore i shot to the left of it. so don't be jealous.
smile.gif

based on what several people told me was the h&r shouldn't have chatter marks and giant pieces of metal hanging off the rifling so I wanted a replacement gun. that rifle should have been inspected before it left the factory. when you run a brush down it and pushes out about 200gr or metal shavings we got problems. btw the manager said it was a defect and took it back.

I tell ya what. I could really care less what anyone says, its actually kind of comical sometimes that people get so hot over things.

I will take pictures tomorrow when I do it again
smile.gif
this time I will take a pic of the scope setting and group.

i don't understand how that group shows b.s. anyone with half experience shooting a rifle at paper can see that's a bullet hole.

Is this not the point of testing loads? For accuracy?

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeNudder hint...
Starts with A ends with hole
wink.gif
Got it yet, OP ?
whistle.gif

nope don't get it. not hip to forum jargon.

maybe i can help. think he is talking about the high lited word in this post.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014
I think that smells emitting from you it's called azhole cause I don't think you have ever offered any advice towards any of the situations.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014
(1) I debated on the rifle because I didn't want to be without it and miss hunting. rifles fixed now.

(2) no clue what your talking about on primers, sorry if I want to be safe and ask questions.
don't remember posting a pic of the rifle, when I got it it had high weaver rings and bushnell sharpshooter 4-12 junk scope.

(3) it now wears high burris rings because it has the clear the bolt and 4-12/6-18 scope.

(4) i don't understand how that group shows b.s. anyone with half experience shooting a rifle at paper can see that's a bullet hole.

(5) so don't be jealous.
smile.gif

(1) You long debated that you didn't want to send it in and be without. How long did it take for the rifle to get there, be fixed and returned...? At least as long as you were crying about sending it in. That was all foolish, period.

(2) Ring any bells? Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014loading h335 for bolt gun and it shoots great but I hear about temp sensitive and don't want to be outside for 4 hours in the heat and blow the gun up when it comes time to shoot. I'm over hornady max and almost to hodgdon max.

benchmark shoots good but I have 2k mag primers and been told that mag primers=ball powder not stick.

thoughts on h335?

thoughts on mag primers and BM?

(3) High rings are not needed for an Axis to clear those scopes. I've mounted about 100 scopes on Axis in the past 2 years.

(4) Anyone with an ounce of experience with load development know you don't change scope settings while shooting a load. Let them print where they are...POI has little to no bearing on my load choice, only group size.

(5) Not a single person on this forum is in the least conceivable amount jealous of you, in any way shape or form. Your "endeavors" are great comic relief, however.

Last edited:
No one ran me off I just don't feel the need to respond to someone bumping their gums. Oh and btw I did it again last night 5 shots same hole. I would post the pic but I don't want panter or whinny to get their panties in a bunch. Like I said jealousy. Someone else has a good accomplishment and others have to shoot them down.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014No one ran me off I just don't feel the need to respond to someone bumping their gums. Oh and btw I did it again last night 5 shots same hole. I would post the pic but I don't want panter or whinny to get their panties in a bunch. Like I said jealousy. Someone else has a good accomplishment and others have to shoot them down.

The things some people believe and hope that others will buy.
laugh.gif

And my mind isn't even close to thinking about groups someone shoots when I say that.

I really think some folks get a kick out of trying to kick up the hornets nest when they make these type of threads over and over and over

I really try and hope that no one is that vacuous and just doing all this for fun at everyone's expense

If this is for real, oh boy

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendI really think some folks get a kick out of trying to kick up the hornets nest when they make these type of threads over and over and over

I really try and hope that no one is that vacuous and just doing all this for fun at everyone's expense

If this is for real, oh boy

I just asked a simple question to help me as a new reloader. I found what worked and got a pretty good accomplishment out of it, was just saying hey it worked woohoo and some d bags have to run their mouth. I thought this site was for helping people and asking questions and showing off some accomplishments but guess not. some people help and some like whinny just post because they think they are funny sitting behind a keyboard. I honestly could care less what anyone thinks if I shot those groups or punched them with a pen like some said. my piece of mind is I have enough skill to do it over and over again which I did it 2 times last night with the same load and gun.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014No one ran me off I just don't feel the need to respond to someone bumping their gums. Oh and btw I did it again last night 5 shots same hole. I would post the pic but I don't want panter or whinny to get their panties in a bunch. Like I said jealousy. Someone else has a good accomplishment and others have to shoot them down. I hope you don't think you are the only one who has or can shoot small groups? i'll say there are some guys here that will take your money all day if you want to shot for dollars. so i would not use the word jealous. some may challenge you.

Originally Posted By: old catOriginally Posted By: ohihunter2014No one ran me off I just don't feel the need to respond to someone bumping their gums. Oh and btw I did it again last night 5 shots same hole. I would post the pic but I don't want panter or whinny to get their panties in a bunch. Like I said jealousy. Someone else has a good accomplishment and others have to shoot them down. I hope you don't think you are the only one who has or can shoot small groups? i'll say there are some guys here that will take your money all day if you want to shot for dollars. so i would not use the word jealous. some may challenge you.

im not saying im a crack shot but for me never hunting or using a rifle and being able to do that with a cheap gun, and new to reloading than have guys help me in the first few pages and once I say okay your help paid off cause this is what it did compared to another powder I got the normal lets stir the pot group saying im a liar 4 pages later after all the help? there are waaaaayyy better websites than this one and when someone starts stirring the pot its shot down right then and there. why not say man that's pretty nice congrats or thumbs up not I smell bullchit. no reason to be rude to people.

Atta boy, way to go, you da man, say man thats pretty nice, good groups with a cheap gun.
thumbup.gif
thumbup1.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup1.gif
Feel better now??

If you go back and re-read alot of your posts about your gun problems and what to do after all the advice you were given and ignored till the last minute, then the same thing with reloading. You were given alot of advice but didn't seem to get what you were wanting to hear. Sometimes we bring the thunder down on ourselves. Sometimes you got to have thick skin, trust me on that one. I don't think you'll find a better, more informative sight than Predator Masters if you give it a chance.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014No one ran me off I just don't feel the need to respond to someone bumping their gums. Oh and btw I did it again last night 5 shots same hole. I would post the pic but I don't want panter or whinny to get their panties in a bunch. Like I said jealousy. Someone else has a good accomplishment and others have to shoot them down.

Anytime you want to shoot for pink-slips or greenbacks, give me a call.

You have displayed exactly ZERO to be jealous of. You haven't accomplished anything over what many shooters have done. 1/4" MOA groups at 100 yards are not a "good accomplishment", but more like a typical standard.

And one group does not make a world beater. Two is nice back to back but five in a row now that's the proof of the pudding.

Greg

Back