benchmark-h335 and why?

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThat load looks like it will work.

A 2 shot group and a 3 shot group is not a 5 shot 1 hole group,however.
tt2.gif

I shot the first 2 and said what the heck I missed #2 so I fired #3 and said no crap all same hole. 2 clicks over put me #4-5 in the same hole. hey if I had shot 4-5 in the same area they would have probably went through the hole and didn't leave any marks. you have to admit with #4-5 being same hole it would have been 5 in one hole.

ill shoot 5 in one hole tonight and take another pic. lol.

If you couldn't tell that was 3 bullet strikes, your optics suck. You've also got to be the only person to ever move a scope while shooting a group like that. None of it passes the sniff test.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThat load looks like it will work.

A 2 shot group and a 3 shot group is not a 5 shot 1 hole group,however.
tt2.gif

I shot the first 2 and said what the heck I missed #2 so I fired #3 and said no crap all same hole. 2 clicks over put me #4-5 in the same hole. hey if I had shot 4-5 in the same area they would have probably went through the hole and didn't leave any marks. you have to admit with #4-5 being same hole it would have been 5 in one hole.

ill shoot 5 in one hole tonight and take another pic. lol.

If you couldn't tell that was 3 bullet strikes, your optics suck. You've also got to be the only person to ever move a scope while shooting a group like that. None of it passes the sniff test.

care to elaborate?

and that paper is that brown colored stuff so its hard to make out for me and I had the scope at 6x. I shot #1 and than #2 and didn't see #2 so fired #3 and cranked the scope all the way up and said [beeep] im shooting the same hole. heck if I know why I moved it over.

either way its pretty impressive for a savage axis with the plastic stock and vortex scope.

you and that axis with vortex should enter some shooting competitions. win some money, trophy, something. just dont move the scope during the match. sniff, sniff.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotyou and that axis with vortex should enter some shooting competitions. win some money, trophy, something. just dont move the scope during the match. sniff, sniff.
smile.gif

what the heck is sniff, sniff?

Ok Ohio, I will spell it out. They are calling BS.
Here's why.
You debated for two weeks instead of sending a rifle in for repairs.
You debated YOUR reloading bench in reference to primers. Most of us would have looked for signs of pressure and let it go.
You posted picks of an axis with a 10-50 scope mounted high enough to need an adjustable cheek piece in a factory plastic stock. Not really conducive to great shooting.
You come back claiming to have shot a one hole 3 shot group and moved your scope settings. I would bet my left nut that no one here has changed settings in the middle of a group when testing loads.
You debated an H&R handi rifle in 44 mag for tool marks.
Just a few things that make folks think that you are full of $$$it when you post up a group like that shot on 6x. Why would you shoot at a lower power on a scope that you could crank up and the see the buullets were in one hole?

You and that axis may be a.one in a million match. Like Slick said, take it to some matches and make some money with it. Post up the match scores. Those can be verified and we could never doubt your abilities again.

If I was wrong anywhere feel free to correct me fellas.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksOk Ohio, I will spell it out. They are calling BS.
Here's why.
You debated for two weeks instead of sending a rifle in for repairs.
You debated YOUR reloading bench in reference to primers. Most of us would have looked for signs of pressure and let it go.
You posted picks of an axis with a 10-50 scope mounted high enough to need an adjustable cheek piece in a factory plastic stock. Not really conducive to great shooting.
You come back claiming to have shot a one hole 3 shot group and moved your scope settings. I would bet my left nut that no one here has changed settings in the middle of a group when testing loads.
You debated an H&R handi rifle in 44 mag for tool marks.
Just a few things that make folks think that you are full of $$$it when you post up a group like that shot on 6x. Why would you shoot at a lower power on a scope that you could crank up and the see the buullets were in one hole?

You and that axis may be a.one in a million match. Like Slick said, take it to some matches and make some money with it. Post up the match scores. Those can be verified and we could never doubt your abilities again.

If I was wrong anywhere feel free to correct me fellas.

I debated on the rifle because I didn't want to be without it and miss hunting. rifles fixed now.
no clue what your talking about on primers, sorry if I want to be safe and ask questions.
don't remember posting a pic of the rifle, when I got it it had high weaver rings and bushnell sharpshooter 4-12 junk scope. it now wears high burris rings because it has the clear the bolt and 4-12/6-18 scope.
don't see how the 3 shot one hole group is a hoax and that should have been 16x. 16x on front and rear sand bags. yes I know its stupid to move the scope but i was more testing reloads and not shooting for accuracy. factory fmj ammo slung it all over the paper so i though i was missing. therefore i shot to the left of it. so don't be jealous.
smile.gif

based on what several people told me was the h&r shouldn't have chatter marks and giant pieces of metal hanging off the rifling so I wanted a replacement gun. that rifle should have been inspected before it left the factory. when you run a brush down it and pushes out about 200gr or metal shavings we got problems. btw the manager said it was a defect and took it back.

I tell ya what. I could really care less what anyone says, its actually kind of comical sometimes that people get so hot over things.

I will take pictures tomorrow when I do it again
smile.gif
this time I will take a pic of the scope setting and group.

i don't understand how that group shows b.s. anyone with half experience shooting a rifle at paper can see that's a bullet hole.

I dont have a dog in this fight. Just thought that I would tell you why there is doubt.

A sklicraft ball point pen, us govt issue, will make a 5.56 bullet hole in paper that is identical to a bullet hole. Just sayin.

LOL..!! Sniff, sniff.

JMO, but I've been detecting an odor for quite awhile. Long before this topic passed off it's own unique but familiar scent.

Originally Posted By: Winny FanLOL..!! Sniff, sniff.

JMO, but I've been detecting an odor for quite awhile. Long before this topic passed off it's own unique but familiar scent.

I think that smells emitting from you it's called azhole cause I don't think you have ever offered any advice towards any of the situations.

The pen things funny cause I bet not a lot of people know that and 2 the paper would be torn had it intact been a pen.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014Originally Posted By: Winny FanLOL..!! Sniff, sniff.

I think that smells emitting from you it's called azhole cause I don't think you have ever offered any advice towards any of the situations.

The pen things funny cause I bet not a lot of people know that and 2 the paper would be torn had it intact been a pen.

Where did I say anything about a pen that someone else said?

Still, I was referring to a bunch of things you've said in the past. They don't pass the smell test.

Back