Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

Blackfish We got to The Bob Evens off 541 made a left on white womans st then a left into Bob Evens

This Thur is March 1 so the range will be open

Bill

Quote:
Bill , I'll let you know closer towards the hunt. I am hoping my daughter will give me the day off from the work house! HAHA Thats The Bob Evans right there off RT83 /right?
Is the rifle range open yet? I thought it was closed until March?????

The rifle range opens March 1

My Dad and I ran into you guys last Saturday on RT 400. We went down the road and circled behind where you were scouting. We seen one more coyote on the pole line by some pine trees. I seen two in a couple of hours so they must be there. I was talking to someone about calls and I received my first call today in the mail. I plan on hunting some there myself. I am going to practice in the park down the street from me. When I can get one in there then I will be hunting in that area also. Good luck on your hunts and thanks for the information.

SavageRoadBeagles,

Why do'nt you come out and join us on the 10Th. We are all meeting at Bob Evans in Coshocton at 7:00 am.

Kurt

Quote:
SavageRoadBeagles,

Why do'nt you come out and join us on the 10Th. We are all meeting at Bob Evans in Coshocton at 7:00 am.

Kurt

7:00 AM !!

Dang....I thought this coyote thing got goin' around 10:00 ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Maybe I'll come down Friday night and party with you cowboys

Quote:

Maybe I'll come down Friday night and party with you cowboys

Friday night at Bills house ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

We better tell him to stoke up the woodburner in the basement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for the invite; if I don’t have to work I will be there. It will be good to watch how it should be done and have a chance to see a coyote coming in from a call.

I am not sure If we do it the way it should be done but we do give it a heck of a try hope to see ya there

Don't forget to get your new hunting licenses

Bill

1 week to go and I expect to see pics of them coyotes in this topic so you know what you folks have to do to make this happen.Hope to see everyone there.

Bill

Going into the last week before the hunt, what's the headcount looking like? If you in, add your name to the list, ok?

1. Rudy
2. Bill

Quote:

Going into the last week before the hunt, what's the headcount looking like? If you in, add your name to the list, ok?

1. Rudy
2. Bill
3. Coot

Quote:
Quote:

1. Rudy
2. Bill
3. Coot
4. Kurt
5. John( old guy )
6. Ron ( old guy )
7. Jeff( if not in Arizona )

Quote:
Hey Kurt

Glad to see your bringing the spry fellers with ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Bill

Yea, they might have to take a nap on a stand, or two, but I'm making them double-up on the geritol this week. They should be ready. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:

Yea, they might have to take a nap on a stand, or two,

I thought that was part of a good stand ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

.....naps are beneficial for us old guys

At this point in time I don't think I'll make it there on the 10th. You guys have a good one & don't worry about leaving any for seed!!LOL

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1. Rudy
2. Bill
3. Coot
4. Kurt
5. John( old guy )
6. Ron ( old guy )
7. Jeff( if not in Arizona )
8. Chris

Quote:
At this point in time I don't think I'll make it there on the 10th. You guys have a good one & don't worry about leaving any for seed!!LOL

Glen, do'nt worry about us destroying the population,

Ron, John, and Coot will be sleeping.

Rudy, and Bill ca'nt shoot.

I ca'nt call.

Jeff will be on a plane.

It's all going to be on Chris, you know one guy wo'nt get them all.

Back