Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

The time is getting near. I'm thinking I'll make it. What we can do for those that don't know where the Coshocton McD's is we can meet at the Newcomerstown truck stop at I77 & St Rt 36. It's on the West side of I77. Impossible to miss. Then we can get a group,, or 2 if we have quite a few,, & a leader for each group & high tail it to the Coshocton McD's. If we're meeting up at 8:30AM in Coshocton we'll need to leave the truck stop at 8:00. That will give us a 5-10 minute window. Just some thoughts on my part. I guess if anybody doesn't know where Coshocton is this would be a good place to hook up so no one gets left out. Plus we can carpool if anybody wants to. I don't mind driving.

BTW-- The above suggestion for meeting early is for the North/South/Eastern fellas. You folks from the West will be driving past Coshocton.

Any other ideas??

As Glen said if you are going To meet up with him Thats fine,but I will be at Coshocton by 8:30 am and I am one to be on time.See y'll There

Bill

The bus is leaving Akron at 6:30...we'll be on time

Coot
Boonedawg
Jeff Davis (he doesn't know this yet.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif)

White Trailblazer
license plate: WATRFWL

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Coot's bus,

I sure wish I could make the 24th, but have had a familiy gig planned for 5 months.

I'm in the 10th though. Maybe we can truck pool it again, or carivan it. Grab some chow first, something like that.

Anyway fella's, keep me in mind. And don't believe anything Jeff tells ya' about me. LOL'!!

R

Quote:
Coot's bus,

I sure wish I could make the 24th, but have had a familiy gig planned for 5 months.

I'm in the 10th though. Maybe we can truck pool it again, or carivan it. Grab some chow first, something like that.

Anyway fella's, keep me in mind. And don't believe anything Jeff tells ya' about me. LOL'!!

R

Family first

The Coot bus will be making this trip again on the 10th.
I've got a ticket reserved for you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'll see you at the Mcdonalds at 8:30 Bill. I'm always on time. 99.9% of the time anyway. lol.... I'll be driving a bright blue nissan xtera 4x4.

Bill,

I'm not going to make it this weekend. I'm am still good for the 10th.

Sounds like there is going to be quite a gang for the scouting party. So if you guys see any of those zombie coyotes like Glen killed, please take them out, I do'nt want to go down there on the 10th and deal with a pack of the undead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hey, I got a couple of friends that want to come with us. One is 66 years young, and the other is 72 years young.

They do'nt know a computer from a toaster. They are alot older than me, but they are still my friends. Is it O.K. with all of you if I bring them on the 10th.

If you say no, I'm still bringing them. I have told them about this, and theye are in dis-beilief that a bunch of us would do this kinda thing, and they would like to meet all of you, and suck the knowledge from your brains.

If any body has a problem with me bringing these guys, then let me know. I can take them some other time.But how many people get to look at a 72 year old, and say, shut up and listen to me, you are new at this.

I will be at the Newcomerstown McDonalds in the AM. If anybody wants to ride along or would like to follow I'm leaving there at 8:00AM. I drive a tan Chevy Z71 with a camo bug shield & window covers. It's an extended cab so I have room for a few fellas. I'll check this thread at 7:15AM & if there is no response then I will skip Newcomerstown & check in at the Coshocton McD's by 8:30AM.

Drive Safely!!

I plan on being at the McD's at around 8:00. I'll want to grab a coffee, etc.... I'm driving a blue nissan extera 4x4 with veteran plates. See you fella's in the morning.

Kurt, I don't mind if you bring your buddies.

Chris,

Kurt You can bring anyone you like

As long as they don't walk up hill any slower then me then we should have a good time with them as well

So bring your young buddies along make sure they have a rope so if needed I have something to hold on to as they pull me up the hill.

It should be a pleasure to hunt with them

Bill

Bill, I've seen (and heard) you walk up a hill. All the wheezing, hacking up tar balls, and knees sounding like Jiffy Pop.

Let the old guys come along!! We'll all be there one day.

Rudy

The Coot bus is loaded and ready to roll

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I thought coyote hunting didn't start until 10:00 AM ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Back