Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

Place Bob Evens In Coshocton it gets daylight about 7:30am I am eating breakfast and leaving Bob Evens about 7:30 will that work for everyone lets hear some input,and get this thing rolling.

Bill

I'd like to get there in time for breakfast too.

I'm in.

Lets start a headcount of confirmed names, ok? Add your name if you're in, ok?

Bill
Rudy

Hey guys, we just got a new recuit for the hunt.

fogdog

He's new to the forum, and a fellow buckeye, and foolish enough to want to hook up with all us at woodbury.

Do'nt think he knows what he's getting himself into. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kurt

Fogdog,

Welcome to the dark side of predator hunting. LOL!!

What part of the state are you from buddy?

I'm an Akron boy.

Rudy

PS: Watch out for Kurt. He's 'not quite right', if ya' know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

well im from holmes county but lived on the corner of spicer and exchange for a 2 semesters. heck of an expierience. by the way march 31st to whom it may cocern im in. my gun is hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lets start a headcount of confirmed names, ok? Add your name if you're in, ok?

Bill
Rudy
Kurt
Coot
fogdog

Fogdog,

Spicertown boy, huh? LOL! I've been kicked out the Sun a few times. Used to hang at the Odd Corner too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif LOL!!

BW3 and Sam's Emporium. Good times down by the U.

Later buddy.

R

Ok fogdog do tell where at in holmes county?I live in Baltic so that means I could live in Holmes Tusc or Cosh My wife works in Berlin so fess up Buddy

Bill

well i was born and raised in millersburg but have year round permission 2 hunt millersburg,glenmont,shreve,cosh,gurnsey county,wooster,killbuck etc. i just mostly hunt either warsaw gurnsey or millersburg area but i need to broaden and get farther out in the sticks to take some dogs. hopefully.where does she work. i service a lot of places in berlin. im hittin the hay. and your prob. already there. cya man

ps. i meant i work alot around berlin and ive probably seen her before. but as for that goes im on the job around baltic 2. small world.

yup. both places and i know what your face looks like 2 but ill keep u guessin who i am til the 31st. ill remain in the shadows til then..........coyote style.

fogdog,

I'm starting to think that maybe you are a fibber !

No one has seen Bill's face since 1973. The year he lost his razor..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kurt

Back