Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

I'm watching the forecast....looks like it could go either way on Saturday. I hate to drive 2 hours and get rained on.

Nice on Sunday

March 17 is bad for me but I can do just about any other day.

I'll watch for updates.

Rudy: Any time you want to meet is good.

Well, I'm sure I'm gonna' vote for a reschedule. Weather is still in the crapper.

Bill, lets throw out some other dates to pick, ok?

Coot, I'll pm you my number and we'll meet up for a cup and burger and pass the calls.

Jeffro, hook up with me for your calls too, ok? I need another day on the redwood burl anyway.

Sorry fellas, but it looks like the rain-god is against us this time. LOL!!

Rudy

Rats.....

Jeff: Sunday is a ....maybe....I'll let you know
Rudy: I'll call you
Bill: I'm bummed.....but there will be other days

Everyone: We'll set it up again....start throwing around days

Quote:
You guys talk amongst yourselves,but the only other day I have this month is Sunday the 11th or Saturday the 31rst sombody call it let me know and we will run from there

Bill

These are the next days I can hunt anybody interested

Bill

Well I just got off the phone with Bill, and we decided you guys would'nt make a pimple on a coyote hunters butt, if ya let a little rain scare ya off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just let me know when ya wanna go, I will do my best to be there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Kurt

What happened to the #^%*/# rain ?????

Radar doesn't look too bad.

I HATE inaccurate forecasts the day before.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I got up an hour ago to dry streets........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
but yes its coming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

The few times I've been around Woodbury I've always seen crows. I would think up on top of one of those knobs with a good loud ecaller & a couple killer hand calls a fella,,or two,, could shoot a few crows. Give it a whirl. You never know til you try. Hopefully I'll have a pic or 2 to post tomorrow with some "good" crows in it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Why Blackfish, how nice of you to notice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, it stayed dry in my neck of the woods. Sunday I did some scouting and found a place with lot's of promise. If the weather is good I'm going out tomorrow night. I found lot's of tracks and scat and a few really good places to set-up. Maybe I'll get lucky and get my first dog.

Back