Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

hey snipers. had a long busy weekend. havent been on 4 a spell. nice post. im really just looking forward to getting fat sat morning wherever breakfast is. swing by coming home and we can eat lunch. ill be waiting. cya there..............................ha ha ha

I'm picking up Bill at 6 and heading for the restaurant. Bill, where we headed? Bob Evans?

We need to make sure everyone knows where we're meeting.

Coot, you good for directons?

Rudy

Quote:
I'm picking up Bill at 6 and heading for the restaurant. Bill, where we headed? Bob Evans?

We need to make sure everyone knows where we're meeting.

Coot, you good for directons?

Rudy

I know where the McDonalds is...I assume the Bob Evans is close ?

Hey Coot where you went across the bridge to Mcd's you need to make a left as if you were heading to woodbury take the first street to the left [Whitewomans st]and Bob Evens is on the left you should be able to find that.

Bill

not to change the subject. but when in season do 90% of u guys let grays and cherrys go by a call and wait on a yote or do u take anything. when in season. everyone reply!

I trap, and do fur so the fox get no pass from me. The fox were bringing more money than the yotes at the fur sale this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

If it's brown i'ts down, if it's red it's dead, if it's gray it won't see another day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kurt

well put . i made up a few more last year. if its black full attack. white set em in ur sight. how many stands can u make on 67,000 acres at woodbury?

Hi all, I just joined the forum, and there is some great stuff on here. If I wasn't working, I would definately be there. I used to have a camp on the Muskingum, Coshocton county line, and I saw several yotes when deer hunting over the years. Hopefully the weather holds out for you guys. That is some great land to hunt.

Well fellas, we're just a few days out now.

Do we need to run a final headcount so we will know if everyone has arrived before we hit the woods?

Rudy

PS: Bill, I'm still picking you up at 6 as planned, and we can fool around with YOUR NEW LATHE when we're done?

All you yote hunters need to go to the humor page and put in your two cents worth to the subject You might be a coyote hunter if....... thank you there should be some good ones.

i am in and so is my neighbor! will need directions from 77 and 36 if we don't ride with kurt and his buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

77south to 36 west exit #65 go about 20 miles 83south to 541 north witewoman st is first st to the left and Bob Evens will be on the left see ya there

Bill

Last edited:
is there anyone else that is going to go? no offense to bill, but if it is just him and i, i might have to pass! sorry bill i have a couple places up here i need to check! let me know, phil

The bus will be leaving Lisbon @ 4:30 am.

Phil, Kurt, John, and Phil's nieghbor.

We will see the rest of you, at Bob Evans at about 6:30 am.

Kurt

I'm picking up the Billster at 6 and heading for Bob Evans.

Kurt, try to be in a good mood, and don't hit on the Amish waitress this time.

Rudy

So, final roll call for the morning is 7:30 am at Bob Evans.

I do mean roll call, we will be rolling out, and doing some calling.

Bill
Rudy
Phil
Fogdog
Kurt

If anyone else is going you have to get your name on here so we do'nt leave without you.

Back