WIN a POWER PLAY from RhinoCalls.com

Thanks a ton Jay! Would it make sense to set up a review thread for those who recieved one, to keep all of our experiences in one place? Just a thought.

Originally Posted By: natesattThanks a ton Jay! Would it make sense to set up a review thread for those who recieved one, to keep all of our experiences in one place? Just a thought.

It's a good idea, but I would suppose that whoever starts one, others would chime in once they have something to add.
Trouble would be that it would end up several pages back from time to time.
I would probably add the real kissass good ones to a testimonial page on my website.

Thanks again Jay!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: UtahShooterSue eat. Thanks a ton Jay. I was getting pretty frustrated. I actually lost some sleep in the matter. Atleast I was the only one
tt2.gif

Thank you Jay. I'll give it a good work out. And, let you know how it works. Like you don't know already. I don't think you would offer a product you didn't have faith in.
Thanks again,
Don

So I got back from yote hunting this afternoon and it was in the mail. Go figure. I'll get a chance to put it to work. Thanks again!

Originally Posted By: natesattSo I got back from yote hunting this afternoon and it was in the mail. Go figure. I'll get a chance to put it to work. Thanks again!
Same here!!

Back