WIN a POWER PLAY from RhinoCalls.com

sAng_banghead21.gif

sAng_explosive1.gif

Jay is the most awesome amazing person and when cats see him they die and coyotes ears go straight up when they see them

Originally Posted By: Jay Nistetter

Has anyone thought to google 'dead cat' or is this another hint?

The first thing I did was google dead cat and at the top of the list was this thread.

I saved a picture of a dead cat:
cat.jpg

Then went out this morning and shot a coyote:
2-14-coyote-picture3.jpg

Compared them and couldn't see anything in common.
unsure.gif

Originally Posted By: Jay Nistetter

Has anyone thought to google 'dead cat' or is this another hint?

Yes! And that is where the winning entry came from on page 2!

When using the new Power Play from Rhino Calls, you'll tickle more coyotes ears than you can swing a dead cat at.

The dead cat is a windshield designed for minimizing any wind noise when recording audio in high wind conditions. The artificial fur is specially designed to remain acoustically transparent.
The coyote ears work the same way to improve acoustics!

Ok, I think I got it!

A Dead Cat Wind Muff is a zip-on furry cover with deep artificial fur that fits snugly over the microphone and greatly cuts down wind noise much like the hairs inside a coyote ear! Thus,,, a dead cat is similar to a coyote ear!

Originally Posted By: GonefishnOk, I think I got it!

A Dead Cat Wind Muff is a zip-on furry cover with deep artificial fur that fits snugly over the microphone and greatly cuts down wind noise much like the hairs inside a coyote ear! Thus,,, a dead cat is similar to a coyote ear!

Well.... FINALY!

What tipped you off?

Gonfishin, PM me your mailing address.
unless you want trade in your POWER PLAY for a chance to win in the lightening round.

This guessing game wasn't all that much of a groaner was it??

Should we keep going for the most creative use of a POWER PLAY?

Remember it comes in one of 2 sounds. Lip Squeak and Mouse Squeak.

Huh?

I think yous guys been smoking dead cats to come up with something like that!
lol.gif

Never would have got that in a million years.

Congrats and take the prize, Gonefishin! Take the prize! The next one Einstein himself wouldnt get. Run away with the loot while you can!
thumbup1.gif

I must say we did have some very creative and plausable answers before I finally got that one.

I dont think anything tipped me off, I just kept trying them until I got something that finally worked.

CONTEST OVER

Gonefishn Wins A Pair!

In order to make this easy Everybody that played wins.

Here is the list of winners:

5187Alexander KY
Black_Wolf NY
catwhacker Michigan
cmiddleton WY
coyotex OH
doggin coyotes CO
Gonefishn AK
hunting101 TN
Jackindistress USA
JBMedina CO
K. Inman MO
Merdit KS
mkg TN
natesatt Idaho
NcWhitetail NC
smilinIB PA
TC_WY WY
Tim Neitzke MI
UtahShooter UT
varmithntr USA
Vaughan NY
Workman UT

If the winners will send me a PM with their mailing addresses, I will send out POWER PLAY PRIZES once I find suitable mailing envelopes and sufficient stamps.

Once you receive them, please give me and the board an honest appraisal. But only if it is good. Bad advertising on the package looks bad.

Back