WIN a POWER PLAY from RhinoCalls.com

In Tom Sawyer book it was to get rid of warts.

I am completely stumped as to what Coyote ears have to do with warts?

You got me on this one?

I'm out.

OHH ok i get it,,,if your cat dies ,,you save money instead of buying cat food and buy rhino calls,,to entice a coyotes ears..

I do know this much, not even a buzzard or opossum,,will eat a dead cat.............X

A dead cat's ears are pointing in the direction of the last sound he heard. Notice when you see one run over on the road he is looking up, like he was thinking "what's that noi...........SMACK!"

a cat has 9 lives so it gets Killed on 9 abbrev.=K9

Coyotes are related to the canine family,,so their ears are canine or K9
That would be the in common of the 2.

Originally Posted By: Jay NistetterHINT:

IF YOU SAW A DEAD CAT, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW.

Can you tell us what kind of saw. Table, radial arm, chain, hack. hand, skill, Or coping

I know machete works well!!

I just hope the answer lives up to the hype.
smile.gif

A coyotes ears mistake the sound of the Power Play, just as curiosity killed the cat so does curiosity of the coyote coming to the Power Play get it killed!

Curiosity killed the cat and the coyote!!!!

Originally Posted By: GonefishnA coyotes ears mistake the sound of the Power Play, just as curiosity killed the cat so does curiosity of the coyote coming to the Power Play get it killed!

Curiosity killed the cat and the coyote!!!!

Best one so far.

I'm betting ya got a winner there.

Here is this guy he goes to a pet store. He stills a dog didn't like it so he put it back. He went back the next day and stole a cat and thought the pig was fat so he put the pig back. He didn't like the dog so he put the cat back. He never had the dog so he put it back. He went to tell his friends but they were not home. So he went back home and saw a dead cat. He started playing with it but it cut him so he shot the dog. The next day he saw the pig had killed the cat because it sat on it. He doesn't like the cow so he eats the beacon. He played with the dog and shot it but the cat is dead the pig is dead and the dog is dead SO WHICH ANIMAL DID HE REALLY STILL?????

Back