UPDATED! It's not dead yet - Arrogant imposter will be found out

Quote:
The Certificate of Live Birth doesn't contain a third of the information that the original birth certificate does, I know that doesn't mean much to you but it does if you are interested in knowing what hospital a person was born in, what race the parents were, etc.

So did GWB submit his original or did he submit a Certificate of Live Birth? How about his dad? Or Clinton, Reagan, even Carter? Were any of them required to submit any proof of natural birth or have we taken their word for it until now? Is this about qualifications or are you fishing for something else?

Quote:
Quote:
The Certificate of Live Birth doesn't contain a third of the information that the original birth certificate does, I know that doesn't mean much to you but it does if you are interested in knowing what hospital a person was born in, what race the parents were, etc.

So did GWB submit his original or did he submit a Certificate of Live Birth? How about his dad? Or Clinton, Reagan, even Carter? Were any of them required to submit any proof of natural birth or have we taken their word for it until now? Is this about qualifications or are you fishing for something else?

Don't know what all the others did as there probably wasn't any question as to where they were born. McCain submitted his BC. Obamma won't. So there is the question of 'WHY'. I don't want to know anything else other than what the 'ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE' says............period....If you can't understand that then there is no longer any use in discussing this with you.

None of the Obama supporters have yet provided a legitimate reason for Obama to have NOT taken the very, very simple step of providing a copy of his 1961 birth certificate.

It is a legitimate issue since, unlike Reagan, Carter, Nixon, etc. (who, I expect, had their births as very clearly documented events in the states in which their families resided and who probably had their original bc's as public records).

Obama is highly suspect because his father was not an American nor was he even an immigrant here. Obama Sr was simply taking advantage of our educational system, sampling our unattractive Leftist women--though already married to an African woman--and then returned to Kenya for the remainder of his life. No one with such a shady family background has ever before been a US president, at least that I'm aware of. I guess this is what we should expect now from the Dems in this, the post-Bill "I didn't have..." Clinton-era.

Obama could end this in a second if he'd simply release the document. The fact that he chooses to keep this discussion simmering is highly suspect.

Again, what on earth good does his hiding this thing do? If he's legit then get it out there and let's us move on. If not this won't go away.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Well,until this sad attempt at a fraud,I'll bet no one has ever heard of a long for Bc. No it is not a legal document and the hospitals in Hawaii have all admitted his is a forgery. There are missing very important things on the document he provided,like name and a couple others.
As a matter of fact,the director of Health in Hawaii says there is no record at all that Obama was born there.None.
That's not saying that the media wont put him in office.They spoon fed millions of gullible Americans his whole persona the first time. They have already looked back at his papers that he filed to take the seat in Ill and they were totally fraudluent also. The media continues to spoon feed the babies.As they have not mentioned this yet.
Not only did they dupe the babies into voting for him in the first place,they are the deciding factor in who sits in the oval office.Obama holds Illegal alien status according to the law. You can deny it all you want,but it doesn't change the truth. I'll eat crow in a flat second if he proves he is Natural born. I'm not holding my breath. If he was born here he would just show it right? By not providing the Birth cirtificate he admitted to the charges.That is stated in the law.Read up on hearings process. He has just been prolonging it because he knows he is caught and hopes the same baby crowd that he spoon fed will let him rule in spite of the US constitution. Well, the constitution is what's holding this country together as far as I'm concearned,and It shall be upheld!
jerry

jerry, you make a lot of claims there. can you back them up?

Lets start with this
Quote:
Obama holds Illegal alien status according to the law

What proof do you have that Obama is an illegal alien?

Quote:
No it is not a legal document and the hospitals in Hawaii have all admitted his is a forgery.

Do you have a source for this?

Quote:
As a matter of fact,the director of Health in Hawaii says there is no record at all that Obama was born there.None.

Can you document this?

Quote:
what is your issue with the documents he has released?

I can't answer for Java, but my problem is :
He hasn't released his medical records.
He hasn't released his college records.
He hasn't released his original birth certificate.
He travels on a congressional passport, probably because he can't get a regular US passport.(would have to show BC)

Quote:
jerry, you make a lot of claims there. can you back them up?

Lets start with this
Quote:
Obama holds Illegal alien status according to the law

What proof do you have that Obama is an illegal alien?

Quote:
No it is not a legal document and the hospitals in Hawaii have all admitted his is a forgery.

Do you have a source for this?

Quote:

Can you document this?

The laws are all there. Look them up instead of asking someone to spoonfeed you. :p

I can't force you to read. Stop begging to be spoon fed. When ordered to provide documents,you provide the documents listed(within the specified time frame) or the courts find you at fault.There's no reason for not showing the document. RR, I think you know he is not legit.
You are asking for explanations that are so easy a child can understand them.

Read the 14 amendment.
Anyone born outside the US,weather naturalized or stachatory citizens is not eligible for the office of presidency of the USA. Period. So Mcain isn't eligible iether.LOL

Quote:
I can't force you to read. Stop begging to be spoon fed. When ordered to provide documents,you provide the documents listed(within the specified time frame) or the courts find you at fault.There's no reason for not showing the document. RR, I think you know he is not legit.
You are asking for explanations that are so easy a child can understand them.

Read the 14 amendment.
Anyone born outside the US,weather naturalized or stachatory citizens is not eligible for the office of presidency of the USA. Period. So Mcain isn't eligible iether.LOL

What court has ordered Obama to show his BC?
BTW here's a link to the 14 admendment. You're the one that needs to read it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

And furthermore,they could sue the lawyer who filed on Obama for millions for defamation of character quickly and easily,(if the allegations of the proof of eligability were false)why have they not done so?
Yea, I think you know what's up LOL!

Even if he has a Hawaiian Bc(a real one) He is still barred from office because he has dual citizenship in USA and Britain. Man, this keeps smelling worse and worse. The Kenyan embassador stated Obama served with the Kenyan Government. Which also bars him from taking office. LOL
jerry

Last edited:
The only thing I've seen Obama post was a Hawaian Birth Certificate that listed his Father as Afican American. The term wasn't used when Obama was born, and it was computer generated. I've had to produce my Birth Certificate several times in my life for different jobs and security clearances. Why doesn't Obama?

You Tube has a lot of informal videos addressing this situation. Any legit American,who believes in the constitution should not want him to take office. Allowing him to take office would require a amendment of the constitution.
The whole election was a spoonfed clownshow. Both parties knew they werent eligible,but both tried to pull the wool over everyones eyes. That alone should make any respectable American not want them to take power.
At least get into office legitimately and "then" start lying/cheating/stealing! LOL

Quote:
I've had to produce my Birth Certificate several times in my life for different jobs and security clearances. Why doesn't Obama?

When you showed your BC wasn’t it at the request of an official? You don’t walk around showing it to random people do you? Has any court requested him to show his BC yet? Until a court request his BC nothing is accomplished by him showing it. Then if the court questions its authenticity they can appoint experts to examine it.

Quote:
The only thing I've seen Obama post was a Hawaian Birth Certificate that listed his Father as Afican American. The term wasn't used when Obama was born, and it was computer generated.

The copies I have seen say African not African American.

The copies I have seen say African not African American.

Of course African isn't a race its a nationallity. There are plenty of caucasion/white Africans. I guess who ever made out the phony computer scan thing he has on his website didn't know that.

Last edited:
Back