UPDATED! It's not dead yet - Arrogant imposter will be found out

Quote:
Now, I dunno if there's anything to this or not. But I do find it odd that obama didn't simply send his BC to court with his lawyer. Instant smack down end to the problem.

I don't think he has one that shows he was born in the USA.

Quote:
Now, I dunno if there's anything to this or not. But I do find it odd that obama didn't simply send his BC to court with his lawyer. Instant smack down end to the problem.

No court has requested this yet and now that it might go before the Supreme Court he may be reluctant to comment on this at all.

Quote:
Quote:

No court has requested this yet and now that it might go before the Supreme Court he may be reluctant to comment on this at all.

Why, just produce it and make a believer out of me? True though he has been reluctant to comment of produce it, and I'm sure for good reason.

Rimmy, you are missing the point on 'proof'. The only 'proof' in question is Obama's original BC which is not under anyone's control but Obama's. Berg cannot produce it, he is asking for Obama to produce it.

You know this as well as anyone, so....why do ding Berg for not producing 'proof'? Hmmm?

There is only one reason Obama will not produce it, and that is because he sees it as damaging to himself. Otherwise he would have produced it long ago simply to make the issue go away (especially before it got to the SC level).

If you have any good reason why he has not produced the ORIGINAL PAPER document for all to physically examine (he hasn't) then let's hear it. He has nothing to lose by doing so if he was in fact born in HI.

As quoted from the web site you probably didn’t bother to read

Quote:
The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

Now show me where in the Constitution it specifies a “copy of his original BC” and while you’re at it let’s see what Berg offers for proof that he was born in Kenya. You seem to have abandoned the concept of “innocent until proven guilty”.

Who cares what factcheck has to say. They are funded by the Annenburg Foundation which Obama was part of. A highly unreliable source.

Last edited:
Quote:
As quoted from the web site you probably didn’t bother to read

Quote:
The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

Now show me where in the Constitution it specifies a “copy of his original BC” and while you’re at it let’s see what Berg offers for proof that he was born in Kenya. You seem to have abandoned the concept of “innocent until proven guilty”.

Like I said before. A copy of the original BC is the only thing that will prove the circumstances of his birth. The Computer thing doesn't prove that. Give me a good reason why he just wouldn't produce it and be done with the controversy?

Quote:
Who cares what factcheck has to say. They are funded by the Annenburg Foundation which Obama was part of. A highly unreliable source.

Here’s a link that disputes that claim.
http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_evidence/2008/10/is-factcheckorg.html

There’s a lot of other information here if you’re open minded enough to read it.

So what makes factcheck unreliable but you find Berg so believeable? You dismiss factcheck as a source but have not been able to disprove what they say.

Quote:
Rimmy, you are missing the point on 'proof'. The only 'proof' in question is Obama's original BC which is not under anyone's control but Obama's. Berg cannot produce it, he is asking for Obama to produce it.

What I’m talking about is Berg’s claim that Obama was born in Kenya. What Proof is Berg offering that Obama was born Kenya rather than Hawaii?

Quote:
Certification of Live Birth Analysis

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_evidence/2008/09/was-obamas-colb.html

Quote:
Mr. Berg has published a video of "Dr. Ron Polarik," discussing his claims, New Video: Dr. Ron Polarik on the authenticity of Obama's COLB, introduced as follows: "This video provides an analysis of Obama's Certificate of Live Birth by Dr. Ron Polarik detailing the factors contributing to his conclusion that the document is not authentic. "Dr. Polarik" is a pseudonym and his identity is obscured in this video."

You put a lot of faith in an “expert” who won’t use his real name or let his face be seen

RR, I can't believe that you wouldn't see the sense of just showing a copy of the original BC and be done with it. Why won't he do that, is he that stupid or is it that he doesn't have one that shows he was born in Hawaii?

Quote:
RR, I can't believe that you wouldn't see the sense of just showing a copy of the original BC and be done with it. Why won't he do that, is he that stupid or is it that he doesn't have one that shows he was born in Hawaii?

I don’t know what they are thinking but I know what I would do. If I was in that situation and had posted what I knew to be a legit copy of my birth certificate only to have a bunch of clowns proclaim it a fake, I would go on to other issues and leave them to chase their tails. I would have the feeling that most of them either still won’t believe it or they will look for something else to stir the pot with.

RR: Can you see a difference between an Original Birth Certificate and a Computer scanned Certificate of Live Birth?

Why would you let the 'clowns' chase their tail and leave a cloud of doubt over the situation, afterall this is a person that is supposed to be POTUS. That being refered to Obama as I don't really care what you would do personally.

Quote:
RR: Can you see a difference between an Original Birth Certificate and a Computer scanned Certificate of Live Birth?

If they both contain accurate information I really don’t see much difference. A fax is nothing more that a scan yet they are accepted as a legal document.

Quote:
Why would you let the 'clowns' chase their tail and leave a cloud of doubt over the situation, after all this is a person that is supposed to be POTUS. That being refered to Obama as I don't really care what you would do personally.

That cloud of doubt is not all the big. If the Supreme Court agrees to hear the case they will most likely rule on Berg’s standing to bring suite. If they reverse the lower court the case will probably go back to the lower, which will then rule, on the evidence. At this point Berg will have to prove his claim that Obama was not born in the US. If at that point Obama shows proof that he was born in Hawaii it will have the most impact and convince the most people. If Berg can’t prove that Obama wasn’t born in the US then, at that point I think that Obama should still provide that proof.

Quote:
Quote:

If they both contain accurate information I really don’t see much difference. A fax is nothing more that a scan yet they are accepted as a legal document.

Lots of difference between the two. The Certificate of Live Birth doesn't contain a third of the information that the original birth certificate does, I know that doesn't mean much to you but it does if you are interested in knowing what hospital a person was born in, what race the parents were, etc.

A fax would never be admitted into evidense in a trial as a legal document without a notorized affidavit from the originator.

Quote:
Quote:

What I’m talking about is Berg’s claim that Obama was born in Kenya. What Proof is Berg offering that Obama was born Kenya rather than Hawaii?

what about obamas own grand mother saying he was born in kenya
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...mp;aq=f&oq=

Back