T-shirts T-shirts T-shirts!!!

Me too Watchman, I ordered about two weeks ago, and still haven't seen um....Maybe you can't get to Kentucky from Utah...Im in no hurry either, but the shipping time seems unusually long.

i think the first time i ordered it took alittle while but i ordered it with a order form and sent it in i think so i know they got it.. this computer stuff still makes me nervous even though i use it everyday.. i was just concerned bc i didnt get a messege or notice that a order had went thru or they had recieved anything so i threw up a red flag..

With the PM hunt taking place when it did, it did put me a little behind. However, all orders with the exception of special orders (polo shirts) have been filled and are shipped. E-mail me if you have any questions.

Ok I was at the hunt and let me just say we have some big boys as members

where are the 4XLT (long sleeve T shirts
it's ok if we have to pay extra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Randy, I too am waiting for you to get the long sleeve shirts in, any idea when they may be in? I'd be interested in a couple when they come in, I'll be watching for them. thanks, Tim

Quote:
Hi RanUtah,
This is well designed T-shirt with good looking logo. Its very creative. I am really enjoyed and have a Merry Christmas.
=========================================================
caroline16

Addiction Recovery Montana

Yes I believe we should all have a Merry Christmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
sSig_spamcan.gif

BTW Nice T shirts expect to be getting an order from me soon.

Just wondering if PM ever got any shirts in the larger sizes, like 4XL?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
I know at one time, someone was going to check on that. But the "store" still only shows to 2XL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Randy, GREAT design.....will have to get some. What are the chances that these will be available with a pocket? I never seem to have enough pockets......

Back