T-shirts T-shirts T-shirts!!!

These are without doubt top quality T shirts. I have several and wear them nearly every day. they just last and last. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'm a heavy guy also. Please give me shout if you get any in 4XL, short-sleeve or long. Color don't matter. I'd take about 6 of them, if it happens. Thanks.

That sure looks cool but can you do them with a fox's head as we dont have yotes over here in the uk,and would you ship them over here

Would like to order a couple of these shirts. Was just wondering if they are still running a size bigger than labled? Just wanted to be sure before ordering. Thanks Tony

After the PM hunt, I'll be working on the long sleeve shirts. To date no colors have been chosen, I have yet to see whats available.

Tony, yes they still run a size larger. So if you normally wear a T-shirt in XL you should probably order a large.

i was just wondering how long it took on shipping.. i placed an order the end of january/1st of feb. and to be honest i dont even know if the transaction went threw. i have an invoice number and i filled out all the important info. im in now hurry on the stuff just checking to see if there was a way to know for sure it went thru.. thanks..

Back