T-shirts T-shirts T-shirts!!!

Well the T-shirts have arrived, just in time for the hunt. Price $18.00. Wearing this shirt in front of your buddies, priceless!!

TShirt1.jpg

Clint, I have a med saved just for you.

They will be available to the membership right after the hunt CALLEMN . We need to get them listed on our order forms.

Also there will be T shirts available at the hunt this year for those attending.

I ordered 2 and can't wait. Like a kid waiting for Christmas. They just look great ! May have to wear 1 to work. As a school teacher, I see to many misdirected ideas about cute furry critters. At least these will open conversation with authority!

Best thoughts

lvt

Cold, The hunt has been over for some time but if you go to one of the two mechandise links, you can order any of PM's stuff including T-shirts.

Ran, what am I doing wrong? I clicked on the PM Gear button and the Order Online button, and no T-shirts. I found $25 polo shirts but nothing on T-shirts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yes, they are the same T-Shirts. Dosen't look like the pic has been up loaded yet but this is what they look like.

TShirt1.jpg

Here's the link for money order/check orders (snailmail)

Snail mail order form--click here

Here's the link credit card link.

Credit Card Orders--click here

Just write the quantity in the hats, shirts column and write what you like in the description box.

The new shopping cart will soon be developed so you guys will be able to find everything. It will be very simple. Right now things are to the point were it's confusing for me too.

4XL would probably have to be a special order. If your serious about ordering them, e-mail me and I can check into it.

Back