Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: Chris MockWhen the truth is allowed to be spoken, in what way is the truth not being allowed to be spoken?

for starters how about the gag order on Medicare and Medicaid? the so called president don't want the American people to know the truth about that.

Originally Posted By: larrOriginally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: Chris MockWhen the truth is allowed to be spoken, in what way is the truth not being allowed to be spoken?

for starters how about the gag order on Medicare and Medicaid? the so called president don't want the American people to know the truth about that.
What does that have to do with eligibility for the presidency?

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: larrOriginally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: Chris MockWhen the truth is allowed to be spoken, in what way is the truth not being allowed to be spoken?

What does that have to do with eligibility for the presidency?

if he doesn't want the truth to be spoken about Medicare,Medicaid he sure in h*ll wouldn't want the truth spoken about his eligibility to be president. RR i noticed that there is nothing that anyone can say that will change your mine about obammy. all i can say is if he has nothing to hide just show what the people want to see and move on.

There are elements in this country that are just not going to accept this president. Notorized videotape of Barack being born would not satisfy these critics. Best to just allow these folks to cling to their ridiculous theories.

Originally Posted By: larr

RR i noticed that there is nothing that anyone can say that will change your mine about obammy.
I have yet to see anyone offer anything but speculation, unfounded rumors and misinterpretation of the laws. The fact that you don’t like the man’s politics isn’t enough to have him removed from office. When someone is making a serious accusation they need to have the proof to back it up. This is one of the things the judge pointed out when he dismissed the latest case.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: Chris MockWhen the truth is allowed to be spoken, in what way is the truth not being allowed to be spoken?

How about gag orders from the White House to the Insurance Companies not to provide any information to Seniors about his health care bill. How about appointing czars so they don't have to got through congressional approval, just for starters. He's as transparent as a mud puddle.

Quote:There are elements in this country that are just not going to accept this president.

How about if he authorizes Hawaii to release his actual long-form birth certificate, since he's stated he was born there.
What's the guys major malfunction? Speaking of evidence, isn't it his responsibility to prove he's eligible for the job, not the citizen's to prove he isn't?
It shows a real disrespect for the law to take the stance he has.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinit How about appointing czars so they don't have to got through congressional approval, just for starters. He's as transparent as a mud puddle.
So where were you when other presidents were appointing czars?

I know of a couple but not 20 +, with their backgrounds none would make it though congressional approval. What about the black out on anything revealing the health care bill and his refusal to post the bill for public view before the vote on it?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitWhat about the black out on anything revealing the health care bill and his refusal to post the bill for public view before the vote on it?
I haven't seen anything on that. Could you post some links?

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitWhat about the black out on anything revealing the health care bill and his refusal to post the bill for public view before the vote on it?
I haven't seen anything on that. Could you post some links?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/22/AR2009092201849.html

http://washingtonindependent.com/60812/gop-threatens-white-house-over-medicare-gag-order

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/...pany-gag-order/

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705332338/GOP-insists-gag-order-be-revoked.html

That should get you started.

Originally Posted By: RugershooterOf those 45, how many were admitted communists?

More than one, If O would make public the White House visitors log you would find a lot more. I wonder if Bill Ayers has slept in Lincoln's bedroom? One of O's favorite's was his childhood 'mentor' who he holds fond memories of was Frank Davis Marshall, a member of the Communist Party USA and a pedophyll. Fond Memories, right.

Rimrunner,

Quote:I have yet to see anyone offer anything but speculation, unfounded rumors and misinterpretation of the laws. The fact that you don’t like the man’s politics isn’t enough to have him removed from office. When someone is making a serious accusation they need to have the proof to back it up. This is one of the things the judge pointed out when he dismissed the latest case.
In the case of a public figure, where the qualifications for office are clearly stated, any question involving the lack of verifiable information creates a reasonable degree of doubt and should be challenged until such time as a definitive answer is available...

I've investigated many cases where the initial impetus was based on unfounded rumor....It's the result of the investigation that produces the indication as to the degree of guilt or innocence....but that investigation has to have some basis to begin...

In Obama's case, the lack of verifiable evidence and the refusal to provide that evidence in his behalf justifies additional scrutiny by legal authorities...The fact that this question has been hanging around for so long, when the solution is so easily available, but being actively withheld, only serves to increase the interest and demand for answers...

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitI know of a couple but not 20 +, with their backgrounds none would make it though congressional approval. What about the black out on anything revealing the health care bill and his refusal to post the bill for public view before the vote on it?
Try 45 for GWB
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._executive_branch_czars

According to your own link Bush had 31, O has already has 32. 8 years vs 9 months. Probably no communists in Bush's group.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitI know of a couple but not 20 +, with their backgrounds none would make it though congressional approval. What about the black out on anything revealing the health care bill and his refusal to post the bill for public view before the vote on it?
Try 45 for GWB
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._executive_branch_czars

According to your own link Bush had 31, O has already has 32. 8 years vs 9 months. Probably no communists in Bush's group. If you go back and re-read the information you will see that bush had 31 jobs but he appointed 46 people to those jobs.

Back